What's with people going to work high?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 15 2005, 07:29 AM

Then I go to Dunkin Donuts and I think she was just stupid but her eyes were all glassy and she would chuckle at random little things...it also took her like 10 minutes to get me 2 donuts and a coffee.

:shrug2:
[post=526546]Quoted post[/post]​

did u get your change back?

I rarely rarely smoke or drink but last night at work I wanted to get ripped.

Worst night ever, but I missed the mary J but like 5 minutes. My friend came back into work after being outside all slanty eyed and red, bastard didn't tell me he was going out back.

Originally posted by formby@Jul 15 2005, 10:07 AM
yeah i smoke at work too...but usualy with one of my bosses(they all smoke)....matter of fact they want me to smoke,, i dont yell at people that much when i'm high....

i need to score some purple haze..

..smoke break.... peace
[post=526612]Quoted post[/post]​

Go to New York.

:)

My friend will only buy Haze and pretty much exclusive smokes it unless he's really hard up after not being the city for awhile. Some people tell me northern lights is good, but I don't smoke enough to know. :idk:

the northern light ive smoke have been a little too dry and dark for my liking...but i think it was not the best kind....man i wish i could buy an oz from him....but i live too far :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by formby@Jul 15 2005, 12:31 PM
the northern light ive smoke have been a little too dry and dark for my liking...but i think it was not the best kind....man i wish i could buy an oz from him....but i live too far :bawling: :bawling:
[post=526726]Quoted post[/post]​

The Haze is so white and fluffy its like cotton.

I have another friend from work thats the biggest druggie I've ever met. I've only ever bought once and it was from him. The party I was at was hard up so I had to take matters into my own hands, it was good.

He buys like garbage bags of weed for like $100 from his hook up and has been smoking since he was like 10 out of soda cans. He also knows this chick thats an agriculture student and a pothead too, so she grows it at school.

Originally posted by Bob Vila@Jul 15 2005, 12:33 PM
Thats what is causing your balls to hurt.
[post=526730]Quoted post[/post]​

you're funny mr villa.....but thats what helped with the pain when they did hurt....and it works great for upset stomach and ulcers...for me atleast

Hondaswap turned into Freshman year of highschool in a matter of one thread

:eek:

:werd:

Getting high at work to me is like pissing on everyone else that takes the job seriously.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 15 2005, 11:33 AM

Getting high at work to me is like pissing on everyone else that takes the job seriously.
[post=526788]Quoted post[/post]​

Couldn't have said it better myself. Wait till you get home to fry your brain, at least.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jul 15 2005, 02:33 PM

well, 3 people (me included) work at this store, and i smoke with one of them. and the boss tells us that sometimes he just sleeps in his office. he actually told me that whenever i open the store (8:00am) i can go to sleep, just as long as i wake up for customers.

and mr vila, i started smoking in either sophmore or junior year (i smoke too much now to remember) so ha! j/k

haze is good stuff, maui waui is good stuff, orange crush is good stuff, pink hawaiin is supposedly good stuff, shit, its all weed to me.

<clueless>
somking a doobie at a party is one thing, but being high all day is just dumb</clueless>

or something like that.

i hate people who have to smoke before everything.

"yo, lets go eat."
"ok, but lets smoke first"

"yo, lets go smoke"

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jul 15 2005, 01:33 PM-->

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 15 2005, 01:47 PM
Slammed89Integra
@Jul 15 2005, 11:33 AM

Couldn't have said it better myself. Wait till you get home to fry your brain, at least.
[post=526805]Quoted post[/post]​

you guys have some brown stuff on your shoulders...want a towel???....

when you do the kind of work i do it really doesnt matter if some one is smoking....i make my own money on the phone...and answer customer service calls...so if my boss is telling me to smoke a joint with him...guess what..i'm smoking....

but not all jobs are the same...

and if i'm pissing all over my coworkers by smoking weed...hell.. call me R kelly...i dont care....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 15 2005, 11:52 AM
<clueless>
somking a doobie at a party is one thing, but being high all day is just dumb</clueless>

or something like that.

i hate people who have to smoke before everything.

"yo, lets go eat."

"yo, lets go smoke"
[post=526809]Quoted post[/post]​

lol I hate dealing with people that are high, especially the ones that are stupid to begin with. I hate the fact that smokers can just randomly take smoke breaks at work. I now just say, "I'm going to take a 5 min, non-smoke break". And then I just vegout. A couple of times at my old job, I got a 5th of parrot bay, annd drank that with oj while I was serving tables. Made the job go by much faster, but never drank it fast enough to be noticeablle by my customers. My boss used to drink a 5th of alize (stupid vato gangsta pimp :) ), a few coronas, then passout in the managers office at night.

cool...did you feel like peeing on anyone after????

Back