What's with people going to work high?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i had a job as a "night auditor once"

my job description was drink some beer then crawl under the desk and go to sleep for the next 7 hours...

god damn night jobs suck ass...

The Nothern Lights I've had was REALLy good. It was a bit too body high for me tho. I mean, you could get scary high on that shit, to the point where you were confused where the fuck you were. I also got some of this White Rhino / Trainwreak shit that was also fucking amazing. Headiest high ever, with almost no body. Great for playing music or just chilling out.

When I was a senior in high school, I knew this one guy who would always put Northern Lights in his sandwiches(sp?) at lunch. He said it wouldn't get him high at all if he smoked it.

I can't even smoke stress. No matter how much I smoke, that shit won't get me high. It HAS to be chronic or I won't feel it at all.

My uncle was telling me one time that he had some Chronic called "Chocolate Thai." He said that shit tasted like you were biting into a Hersheys bar everytime he smoked it. He also said he hasn't seen it around in about 20 years. Anyone in SoCal who can get there hands on it. PM me... :ph34r:

I haven't smoked in about 3 years just because I got bored of it and it isn't my thing anymore. But to try that Chocolate Thai, i'm down.

i dunno...ive been high all day. It's just some mids but I'm defenitly still high.

too much conversation for me to interpret right now.

50 for and eighth then 25 for a half?

I hate that sinking feeling unless I'm at home, where I can just fall the fuck over while watching the simpsons or something. That's the best kind of high when you're tired, your head just never stops sinking in the pillow.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jul 16 2005, 08:35 AM
That's the best kind of high when you're tired
[post=527165]Quoted post[/post]​

i would have to disagree on that. i would rather be doing something when i'm high rather than falling over and passing out.

i usually get kind bud, but i used to be able to get the blueberry and the haze on occasion. what in the hell is chocolate thai? actually, $45 for 1/2 an 8th, fork that.

i was gonna bring my bowl to work and have a nice morning, but i opted not too and damn i should have. i'm bored as fuck already and i've been her for 34 minutes only.

today i brought it. and ive been here for 37 minutes. ha

I ate like $10 worth of Dunkin Donuts. I shouldn't have wake and baked. I forgot my cigarettes and it's like $7.75 a pack, <-----------negative sides of smoking.

holy god damn, $7.75, oh yeah, the city. yo, i was coming back from LaGuardia and i got lost so i pull into a gas station. i ask for directions and ask for a packs of boges. he's like $8.25. i gave the a blank look and just walked away.

wake and bakes are the best. but better when you dont have to go anywhere and you can just chill in bed. the key to a wake and bake: roll the blunt the night before so it will be nice and firm and ready for the toking. wake up, roll over, open the drawer and spark it. thats a true wake and bake. well, for a bowl it wouldnt matter.

I'd rather go without my cigarettes. I told myself I was going to quite when they hit $5, but I can get loosies at the bodega shit for .50. That'll get me through the day.

i too tried to quit. i ended up buying like 3 or 4 loosies a day, and that became more expensive than spending th $5 for a pack of something other than newports. i would love to quit, and have tried a couple times, but its those damn loosies and bumming off my friends, taking shorts and what not.

Originally posted by SiLude@Jul 16 2005, 08:38 AM
what in the hell is chocolate thai?

according to my uncle, it was pretty much Chronic that tasted like Chocolate when you hit it. I haven't really smoked out lately but if I came across some, i'd buy an ounce with the quickness.

Originally posted by Blanco+Jul 15 2005, 02:52 PM-->
I'll only smoke before a physical or already mind-numbing job. If I have to use my head I just end up with the a headache by noon.

Weed prices on the East Coast are freaking ridiculous and we all know that the best weed in the country comes from the Emerald Triangle in California. I had an ounce of some really nice hydo Northern Lights once. It made my head feel like it was literally floating above my body, talk about a heady high. I also got an ounce each of Skunk#1, Purple Kush, the Dank, Blueberry, and all kinds various mixtures out of Humbolt and Mendicino Counties. $350 for an ounce of KGB in Cali or $100 for an eighth in New York. Any of the imported shit we get is almost always that, shit.

And I've got some really nice hash right now, it's just straight pollen instead of that black shit that's got soap in it. $20 for a gram and I've had it for about a month now. I mostly smoke high grade schwag now, though.
[post=526928]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 15 2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Citizen_Insane@Jul 15 2005, 07:43 PM
The Nothern Lights I've had was REALLy good.  It was a bit too body high for me tho.  I mean, you could get scary high on that shit, to the point where you were confused where the fuck you were.  I also got some of this White Rhino / Trainwreak shit that was also fucking amazing.  Headiest high ever, with almost no body.  Great for playing music or just chilling out.
[post=527040]Quoted post[/post]​

That's the first time I've heard someone say that NL had too much body, quite interesting. But then, we've got some serious Indicas out here too so the NL might just be really heady comparatively. But yeah, it's way easy to smoke too much of that stuff and almost forget who or where you are. :lol:

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jul 15 2005, 08:30 PM
When I was a senior in high school, I knew this one guy who would always put Northern Lights in his sandwiches(sp?) at lunch.  He said it wouldn't get him high at all if he smoked it.

I can't even smoke stress.  No matter how much I smoke, that shit won't get me high.  It HAS to be chronic or I won't feel it at all.

My uncle was telling me one time that he had some Chronic called "Chocolate Thai."  He said that shit tasted like you were biting into a Hersheys bar everytime he smoked it.  He also said he hasn't seen it around in about 20 years.  Anyone in SoCal who can get there hands on it.  PM me... :ph34r:

I haven't smoked in about 3 years just because I got bored of it and it isn't my thing anymore.  But to try that Chocolate Thai, i'm down.
[post=527059]Quoted post[/post]​

The last time I had Chocolate Thai was about eight years ago. That was some cool shit and probably the most expensive weed I've ever bought, I remember it being $45 for half an eighth.

I seem to have the opposite problem. I can literally smoke green all day long but a little schwag goes a long way with me. Ever try mixing the two together? That gets me fuuuuhked up every time.
[post=527091]Quoted post[/post]​

Originally posted by Blanco@Jul 16 2005, 04:36 AM
Yeah, $45 for half an eighth is crazy. It's usually $50 for an eighth and $25 for a half of green that'll make you feel like you're sinking into the couch. Chocolate Thai's just rare everywhere.
[post=527161]Quoted post[/post]​

92civicb18b1
@Jul 16 2005, 05:35 AM
50 for and eighth then 25 for a half?

I hate that sinking feeling unless I'm at home, where I can just fall the fuck over while watching the simpsons or something. That's the best kind of high when you're tired, your head just never stops sinking in the pillow.
[post=527165]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow i buy a 1/2oz for 80-90 and an oz for 160-200 (200 for dutch imported weed)

All of you need to come up here this winter and do some boarding ill bring the weed

me...defenitly not. That shit has been passed all over the country before I get it.

I used to get a nice ounce for about 200. Now it's about 225-250, but it's some good shit.

well i just got an once of the best shit around for 200 and he buys a pound at a time.
by next mounth's end i will be buying pounds for 30-40 bucks + the cost of electricity

I had a couple nice plants going. Then I wasn't around for a couple weeks and they died.

mine was a nice setup, perfect lighting, space and air, they died because of lack of watering, the next batch died of overmixing (i can't think of the right word) plant food and water.

Back