What's with that?!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Widow g2

*princess*
Alright. A long time ago... I had an avatar that was deemed 'inappropriate' and was taken down. I was ok with it. Then, a couple months later, I notice another member with the same avatar, and it still stands to this day.

Then, recently, I added a photo. It was also removed, but I still see other avatars that could be considered even worse than what mine was still being used.

Who's picking on me? :(

And I think next time I'm going to make a poll. I want my old avatar back! :p

Although us moderators like to think we are on top of everything, it's unfortunately not possible. If you see something, or have any problems or concerns, please feel free to pm any mod or admin and we will gladly do whatever possible to correct the problem!

your new avatar is probably going to be removed too.

if you don't want it removed, stop posting riskee crap.

if you see someone else with an inappropropriate avatar, pm a staff member, or click on the "yield sign" under the name, to report the post to the staff, and mention that the avatar is in question. it is totally anonomys.

its not a matter of offending.... its a matter of staying 'work safe'

a painted chick is not going to fly...
a finger, ehh, i personally don't care if my boss saw that, but others might.

let's put it like this.

if Cops (the tv show) would bleep it, or blur it out, its probably not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back