Whats your alcohol of choice?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I've rediscovered Corona with lime... now all I'm missing is a beach and 80 degree weather.

This is the only alcoholic beverage I can chug from a bottle. Good shit.

Rarely drink but if I endulge:

Beer: IC Light (small pittsburgh beer) or New Castle
Liquor: Vodka - smirnoff or belvidere mixed with any sort of fruit juice/diet sprite
Bitch drink: Strawberry Daquirri, Leaning Bullini

is the brooklyn brand the same as Brooklyn Lager?? ive only had that beer at my friends parents restaurant in boston... 6 bucks a bottle.

Beer: I cant choose just one.... Sammy A, Long Trail Blackbeary Wheat, Otter Creek Copper Ale, Rock Art Ridgerunner, Magic Hat Single Chair Ale (can only be bought from the local brewery or local bars with it on tap)
Liquor: I dont touch the shit anymore, too many bad experieces and i get way too drunk way too fast and get way too stupid. :p

2000: Get some corona and some Bacardi Limon, drink the neck and a little bit more of the Corona and put a short in the bottle, gentle shake and blammo, a better corona. I did that shit for a while, its like two beers in one!!!! Let the drunkeness begin!!

hmmmm that could be quite a good challenge for slushbox, do 15 coronas each with a shot of bacardi limon and see how good you are haha.

high quality vodka (ciroc, kettel one, grey goose, level, pravda, etc) with either tonic + lime wedge... or cranberry juice
cider jack is good when i can find it
kilians red is pretty good if im eating rare steak
for shots ill generally take jager, goldschlager, rumple mintz, blackhaus

Scotts Top 3

Beer:
1. Dos Equis Amber
2. Kokanee (a treat you east coasters will never get)
3. Corona with Lime

Hard A:
1. Vodka - Grey Goose
2. Vodka - Absolut
3. Vodka - Smirnoff Black

Bitch Beer:
1. Hornsbys Hard Cider
2. Mikes Hard Lemonade
3. Smirnoff Green Apple Twister

Quoted post[/post]]
is the brooklyn brand the same as Brooklyn Lager?? ive only had that beer at my friends parents restaurant in boston... 6 bucks a bottle.

Beer: I cant choose just one.... Sammy A, Long Trail Blackbeary Wheat, Otter Creek Copper Ale, Rock Art Ridgerunner, Magic Hat Single Chair Ale (can only be bought from the local brewery or local bars with it on tap)
Liquor: I dont touch the shit anymore, too many bad experieces and i get way too drunk way too fast and get way too stupid. :p

2000: Get some corona and some Bacardi Limon, drink the neck and a little bit more of the Corona and put a short in the bottle, gentle shake and blammo, a better corona. I did that shit for a while, its like two beers in one!!!! Let the drunkeness begin!!

hmmmm that could be quite a good challenge for slushbox, do 15 coronas each with a shot of bacardi limon and see how good you are haha.

Oh I am so trying that... after 2 and a half coronas I'm ever so slightly buzzing... yeah i'm a lightweight.

Quoted post[/post]]
high quality vodka (ciroc, kettel one, grey goose, level, pravda, etc) with either tonic + lime wedge... or cranberry juice
cider jack is good when i can find it
kilians red is pretty good if im eating rare steak
for shots ill generally take jager, goldschlager, rumple mintz, blackhaus

I must agree with that, best steak alcohol ever. :worthy:

beer: guiness draught
liquor: kahula or whatever.

hmm... decisions, decisions :hmm:

beer:
carona with lime and salt
dos equis

liquor:
grey goose
ciroc
patron
jager

Mixed Drink:
No idea what its really called but i call it a rellow (the red and yellow seperate)
i know its got pineapple juice, grenadine, and parrot bay...

Bitch beer: :yuk: :lame:

Quoted post[/post]]

beer:
dos equis

liquor:
grey goose
ciroc
patron
jager

Mixed Drink:
No idea what its really called but i call it a rellow (the red and yellow seperate)
i know its got pineapple juice, grenadine, and parrot bay...

Bitch beer: :yuk: :lame:

Malibu bay breeze.

Quoted post[/post]]

beer:
dos equis

liquor:
grey goose
ciroc
patron
jager

yummmmm.. my words almsot exactly!! dunno aboiut ciroc or patron though.. and i would swap the grey goose and jager around :ph34r:

Beer: MGD, Kokanee, Heiniken

Hard A: Jack Daniels

Bitch Beer: Mikes hard lemonade

Beers:
1)Guiness Draught - best from the tap of the local Irish Pub
2)Guiness Extra Stout
3)Firestone Double Barrel Ale - Local Brewery here - ever here of Andrew Firestone from the bachelor? Yeah, that's his family brewery/winery

Hard:
1)Level or Grey Goose Vodka.
2)Jager
3)Rumple Minz
4)Kahlua

Drinks:
1)Kamikaze
2)Irish Car Bomb
3)Long Island
4)White Russian - Go the Dude!
5)AMF - Adios Mother F*^ker! - will mess you up!

It depends if I feel like getting drunk and whose around.

Lots of heads:
1)Coors Light
2)MGD
3)Bud Light

Small group:
1)Heinekken
2)Corona
3)Great White (Similar to White Castle, but local)

Liqour:
1)Remy Martin VSOP
2)Hennessy
3)Jose Cuervo Tequila

Mix:
1)Long Island
2)AMF (Adios Mother Fucker)
3)Strawberry Daiquri with ice cream

Im so torn on this one...its almost hard to put everything into perspective...my exposure to beer is kinda light but when it comes to hard liquor its pretty easy...i really like it all.

Beer:
-Straight up Budwiser
-MGD
-Honey Brown (kinda a bitch beer, but its still legit)

Liquor
-Jager
-Goldschlager
-Grey Goose (duh)

Bitch Beer
-Bicardi Raz
-Corona w/ lime :)p)

Its sad, but ive been known to have 2 6 packs of bicardi raz, drink them both and fall right to sleep...usually on sunday. It makes monday just seem that much better.

endless...you mentioned one of my favorite drinks...i almost forgot about it.

AMF. thats an interesting high school get drunk fast drink. i had 3 in an hour, and id be willing say that is the most drunk i have ever been.

1 AMF and L.I. will keep me buzzed for about 3-4 hours of clubbing, haha.

Im a weak sauce, about 4 coronas or whatever (not light stuff) will start to get me buzzing.

Back