What's your best pick up line?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I've said this to a couple girls in high school but they all just laughed, it never got me laid lol...

"Y0 baybee, if you were a booger, i'd pick you first"

"hey! HEY BITCH!!! DONT ACT LIKE YOU DONT KNOW YOUR FUCKIN NAME HO!!!!!!"
never got too good of a response off of that one

used this one a long time ago at a bar when some fat bitch kept checking me out and grabbing at me when she would walk by
walked up to her and looked her up and down as if checking her out... then laughed and said "I'd rather jerk off" and walked away
worked exactly the way i wanted it to... actually had a few of her friends come up to me later and tell me what an asshole i was and that she left because i made her feel so bad LMMFAO!!!

well, depends on if i'm feeling ghetto or not.
if i am, i will just wait for a hot girl to walk by and grab her by the arm. i'll just say she's hot and start talking to her.

if not, i'll start a convo by saying, "wanna hear the worst pick up line ever?" they usually say sure. then i reply with...

"ever fuck an ugly guy with a big dick?" (no) "do you want to?"

but it kinda backfires because i'm not really ugly. so they just chuckle. plus it makes you sound humble by calling yourself ugly. you can use it to fish for compliments.

I always let the girls hit on me....

hell.....even my wife hit on me first....and I was more interested in her freind that night....

of course I was younger then....I looked just like Matthew Modine in Pacific Hieghts....and as the age grew on me...I'm now called the Dude from lebenski or some movie like that...I guess it was the hair.

God hates me, thats why I know he's not there...I snagged sooooo many chicks, that I make Chris look like a virgin....and now I'm married for a few years and stuck in a dry spell from eternity....

But there has been times I flung myself at a few chicks...some hot ones that didn't understand English too well, and you knew they were horny for the American roll....I played stupid and spoke in backwards english while I drinked all their drinks...snagged me a few in a love hotel many times that way....

And even now...I'm rude to any chick that comes to any of my parties sober....once they drink, I warm right up to them and offer them more in the hopes I can get a little nookie behind the wifes back....hasn't happened yet...but I keep trying.... :p

you're probably the only guy that i know that makes me look like a virgin.

love hotel? nice one, itsuki ;)

So, what would you like for breakfast?

or as a joke (and I've done this) I work my way between two hot girls dancing with each other and say "would you ladies like a Cam Sandwich?" (Cam being my name)

of corse my gameless friend ruined that line forever by asking them if they'd like a "Burr-Lee-to"

"whats your myspace?"

god damn, that's the worst one out of them all. and the thing is, i've heard 9398485485950 guys use it.

a girls best pick up line is either, "buy me a drink" or if they are really honest, "i won't fuck you, but i'll let you pay for everything tonight and forever and all you get to do is go home pissed and jerk off."

Heres one I've heard: "What time do you get off, 'cause I'd like to help..."

Back