What's your code white?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
398630_10150603894041763_510286762_10865688_266402040_n.jpg

About 1/4" of ice from the freezing rain.

We had just over 10 inches at my house... crazy for the Seattle area.

it was 80 and sunny here today, i wore flip flops to work. :p

but for real, i dont know how you guys deal with all that snow!

a little off thread but i can't help how clear my picture from my Rezound compared to the rest of the pics

408168_340987745914631_100000102252586_1535989_673860573_n.jpg
Pocatello, Idaho, the Wednesday before xmas :) was only about 3" when it was all said and done... Although this was the first time i've seen snow in probably 5 years :)

Last edited:
wow you guys must hate snow... it was 70 yesterday here, and supposed to top 80 today bahahahaaa

wow you guys must hate snow... it was 70 yesterday here, and supposed to top 80 today bahahahaaa
I love snow.

Enjoy your bugs, aligators, and humidity 365 days.
I'll take my 6-10 days of snow a year.

I don't know how you can wear flip flops and call yourself a man.

Its just a different world down here, man. Everyone, male and female, wears flops year round down here. And since I work on boats and spend a fair amount of time with no shoes on at all, flip flops are most convenient. If its less than 75 we are freezing down here.

:slap:
boat shoes are for north east democrat ascot wearing faggots

100_0708.JPG

So I can't get on the water for a few days...

cold temps... I'm fine
snow...I'm fine
wind...I go home.

It became a problem when I'm fishing, and can't cast anymore because the fishing line was freezing to the reels. Made it literally impossible to cast.

So...I've been shopping.

New for this year, two Gopro camera's, 12 more rods and reels, more tackle, one used Cobra Fish n' Dive kayak with trolling motor mount, and other odds and ends that will supply a great year.

The wife has been pestering me to get back into diving, and when the F&D kayak popped up on Craigslist...I snagged it. Now I'm almost set up to bring home some major fish, slugs, and bugs. I'll re-cert my diving lic from when I dove in Japan many many years ago, get a rec. lobster lic and drop 10 pots in a certain area, and get an oyster lic. for an easy to launch city in CT. When the tax check comes back, more shopping like diving equipment, fishing equipment, and cook stuff.

100_0709.JPG

100_0712.JPG

edit/ hrmm.. RPR doesn't have that auto-resize function anymore... or it's turned off and I can't find where to turn it back on. Sorry for the big pics...

Back