Whats your Drink of choice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
So what is everyones favorite beer? Since all the frats up here have Bush Light, that has become the beer of choice. Everyonce in a while I will go with carona on BYOB nights. As for harder shit, I am more of a mixed drink person. For my pussy drink, Fuzzy Navels OWN!!!!! As for the fuck up shit, Long Islands are great!

Whats yours?

<Busch Light tonight boys.

Orion Pil's......=THE BEST
pils9301_s.jpg

Sapporo, Kirin, any JDM beer....=The second BEST

Any import beer....Corona....

actually anything but that carbon-nated camel-piss people call Budweiser.

i dunno, I like the taste of bud light the best, but it just depends really. I'll drink coors light, miller light, miller high life, bud and bud light.

Before I came up here, as long as it wasn't Old Mud, I could drink it. My favorite was Molsen and Labettes (long live Canada) but now, it has a weird taste to it. Sucks for the taste buds that I stuck on shitty beer, good on the wallet.

I like the taste of bud light the best, but it just depends really. I'll drink coors light, miller light, miller high life, bud and bud light.

on Idrink.com, I found a great way to make a beer like budlight. 6oz good beer, 6oz water lol. Budlight was my drink of choice when I first started drinking beer, but now its way too watered down. Miller highlife is just :yuk:

Edit, lol, I didn't even know :yuk: was an smilie. I just typed it in like I do :shit: :fu: :ect:

I tried labatt blue... it made me sick. I can't drink any dark beer either. my first beer was a dark beer, can't remember what it was exactly though.

idrink.com hmm... I found a book at work called X shots Mini, basically shows you how to make TONS of different shots.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Oct 22 2004, 02:06 AM
I tried labatt blue... it made me sick. I can't drink any dark beer either. my first beer was a dark beer, can't remember what it was exactly though.

idrink.com hmm... I found a book at work called X shots Mini, basically shows you how to make TONS of different shots.
[post=406040]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, there are alot of cool sites like Idrink.com. Basicly you put in all the diffrent kinds of items you have to put in the drink, and you can make a shit load of diffrent mixed drinks. The only thing is, must are user summited, so you get tons of repeats or the exact same drinks with diffrent amounts of each elk-e-hall

bud light/miller light both suck major ass I can drink all I want for free but never touch that shit

good beers

Corona,
Copper Head,
Ying Ling "sp"

we're about to hook up Octoberfest from sam adams in the next day or two
I'm hoping thats some good shit... only time will tell =)

Natural, Bud, Coors, Miller, beast, whatever. all tastes the same to me. lol. maybe its just that i couldnt care less, im not a big beer fan, but ill drink it. i mean im sure i could tell the difference if i drank one then the other and realize that they do taste different, but not much. no way in hell id be able to identify a beer on taste alone.

"pussy" drinks: screwdrivers, long islands, jungle juice, parrot bay straight, malibu straight, vodka straight.

i remember drinking an entire 750mL bottle of parrot bay one night. passed the fuck out and blacked out. people said i woke up and walked around and shit but i dont remember that. i was still wasted the next morning when i woke up, so bad that i had to get my brother to drive me to work lol. i didnt sober up until about noon while i was at work.

Bacardi oh um, Grand Cru from the late Waterloo Brewing complany in Austin. Brew for thirteen months, only served to the public in half pint glasses, and garanteed to lay the smack down on that ass. Or any one of a thousand local German beers.

busch light? :ralph:

fortunately, i was never that poor... and nor where my frats. they usually sported pete's <insert month here> fest/brew

yeah yeah- would you call your country a cunt? no, so would you call a fraternity a frat?

blah blah- go buy some more firends you fucking prick.

i was never part of a frat. i don't need to buy friends. i can make them on my own

really don't drink beer anymore, had way too much in college. but if i feel like beer its usually anything by Coors. but usually its the hard stuff, one mixed drink i have a liking for is hpnotiq and hennesy (incredible hulk)

As an Anheuser Busch distributer, my beer is Budweiser. Thats really the only beer I drink. 20pk Budweiser Bottles = teh WIN!
And you can never forget about the good ol whiskey. segrams 7, southern comfort and jaegar!

-get wasted beers-miller products:milwalkees best, miller light(lite beer sux but my friends drink it so watever), or high life.
-chillin out beers-mgd, Yuengling, sam adams, or milwakees best(its my favorite and at $13 a 30 you cant beat it).
-alcohol-black haus, vodka, or rum.

American beer = Trash & no flavour
If I wanted a glass of water, i'd turn on the tap and pour myself a glass.

Now to real beer....Canadian beer like I get here at home in Toronto...
1) Creemore Springs (creemore, ON)
2) Alexander Keiths (Nova Scotia)
3) Trois Pistoles (Quebec)

Others....
1) Stella Artois
2) Hoegarden
3) Sapporo (Japan)

Generic Canadian Beers...
1) Blue (not the crappy stuff you guy's get brewed by A.Busch, the real Labatts stuff).
2) Moosehead

Not a single beer in this list is under 5% (Trois Pistoles is 9%). All American beer does is get you fat. :lol:

Also, the Bud you get up here, (Since Labatts has the brewing and distribution rights to Bud in Canada) is WWAAYYY better than the US-A. Busch version.

Back