What's your favorite restaurant?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

easyheimer

By far my favorite restaurant is the Hawthorne Inn on the Berlin Turnpike. It is very expensive, but is by far the best food I will eat. They give you huge ass servings too, with anything you order. Just be prepared to drop $125 on dinner for two.

I've ate at a lot of highend places and so far in the Maryland area this has got to be one of my favorite places.

http://www.fagers.com/

dinner for two is about 125-150 if you do app, two entrees, dessert and drinks.

22-38ish is the entree prices.

"edit" fagers island is the place I'm talking about

Number 9 Park in Boston. on Park Street, on Beacon Hill. My friends parents own it and the step-mom is the head chef. Delicious food.

Haven't eaten at that many nice places, but Ruth's Chris is bomb diggity. :wub:

Nothing like $40 steaks that you don't have to pay for. And no, I didn't steal them.

I like the Ruby in Litchfield UK, nothing amazing but the atmosphere is great, they bring out the food out in these little trays which get constant heat from the candels underneath them. And they bring red flowers for your date with the bill at no charge!

I'm all about the steak places. Daniel's Broiler and Ruth Chris' are probably my favorites or maybe even a low end place like outback, its still good as hell.

I've been to ruths a few times and IMO for the money its not that good.

I think http://www.lewnessteakhouse.com/ (1 block down from ruth's chris.) is better for close to the same price, but stlil Fager's Island has a better steak. fager's isnt even a steak house.....

Ruth's Chris is overrated. don't get me wrong it's good but for $32 bucks (my steak that I had LAST WEEK) its (for the 2nd time in a row) not that good. however the sides are rather tasty =)

Shit, I didn't pay for anything. Best steak i've ever eaten. But whatever, you're the one who's in the resturaunt biz.

Mohawk Inn in Sparta, NJ.

Mohawk Lake has a country club and resort on it and the Mohawk Inn is just a short ways off of the lake. To give you an idea of the place, Brad Piit and Jenifer Aniston had a house here along with the infamous Mike Tyson, Whoopie Goldburg, and a bunch of other big name celebs that I've forgotten over the years. (Its kind of cool to walk into one of the taverns there, "Crows" and see Brad Pitt having a drink even though its so clichè.)

Anyway, Senators, Celebs, and some other high end pricks eat here so they always provide great service and food. Two of my ex co-workers went off to work here and tried to drag me along. From a workers standpoint, $200-$400 a night on 4-6 tables is excellent money.

Quoted post[/post]]
Shit, I didn't pay for anything. Best steak i've ever eaten. But whatever, you're the one who's in the resturaunt biz.

Well come to the Tri State area and got to a top end steakhouse and find out what good steaks are. I'm not knocking Ruth's, because there's one in the area and its very good, its just not the best. Cattleman's a very local steakhouse is cheaper and serves better steaks.

Quoted post[/post]]

Inside is great, nice and pink (I like mine med/rare) but the outsides were dry and kinda reminded me of a roast even stringy like the grain in a roast beef. that is a VERY BAD SIGN. Still a very good steak, just not anywhere near the top.

P.S I've yet to pay for anything from ruth's chris Boss has forked out the cash or the parents =) woot!

Bluefin sushi in memphis, tn has my vote so far. Atmosphere is amazing... and the sushi... OMG.

I had a BRILLIANT appetizer... Pecan crusted razor clams. they were the bomb diggity. Then the sushi. If "melt in your mouth" is not a good expression for sushi, SUE ME, cause this stuff did. It was delectable!

http://www.bluefinmemphis.com/

and on the photo's page.. "I know them" we're the first pic to come up. I'm the second goober from the right in the red shirt giving the shocker. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
Bluefin sushi in memphis, tn has my vote so far. Atmosphere is amazing... and the sushi... OMG.

I had a BRILLIANT appetizer... Pecan crusted razor clams. they were the bomb diggity. Then the sushi. If "melt in your mouth" is not a good expression for sushi, SUE ME, cause this stuff did. It was delectable!

http://www.bluefinmemphis.com/

and on the photo's page.. "I know them" we're the first pic to come up. I'm the second goober from the right in the red shirt giving the shocker. :)

Worst website ever.

In Ct. it has to either be the Rustic Oak in Wallingford or any of the small chain of Carmen Anthony's...

Ruths is OK, but I think Chuck Steak House is much better and comparitively speaking, cheaper.

For nationally known places, I like Perkins :)

Other than that, I'm a big diner guy, but for real restaurants (And Turbomirage can help me here) there is a high class place down the road from his parents house (Exit 3, pretty much across the exit) that I really dig.

Other than that, I try to hit truck stop diners. Hojos included.

I'm a big steak guy

Prime rib from Bugaboo Creek is good

The Delmonico steak at Capital Grille is really good

Theres this place Gregg's right around the corner from my house. Once in a while they have Prime rib as a special...*very* good...they've also got retarded good desserts

Pizza from Town Spa in Stoughton is a friggin beautiful thing also

Quoted post[/post]]
http://www.applewood-restaurant.com/ FTW :)
the bristol people know whats up

:werd: :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Carmen Anthony's...

good shit :)

Ruths is OK, but I think Chuck Steak House is much better and comparitively speaking, cheaper.
:werd: i' was never impressed by ruth's... never ate at chucks.

Quoted post[/post]]
Anthony Jacks in Southington Ct by far best one i have ever been too..

while AJ's has really good food, if that's the best you've been too, you need to get out more :p

i think my favorite was Michael Jordans restautrant at moheagan sun

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm a big steak guy

Prime rib from Bugaboo Creek is good

The Delmonico steak at Capital Grille is really good

I hate prime rib... worst cut of meat ever.
There's no bugaboo's around here either... but i've eaten at them a few times when i was at school in NY. good food.

delmonico cuts are too damn fatty. i hate fatty meat.

one of my all time favorite places to eat when the friends are around is Red Robin. they have some of the best burgers in Madison as far as I am concerned, and you cannot beat the bottomless basket of fries. Don't get me wrong I love good (expensive) food but this place is great for that saturday after the mall or during the final four.

Back