Whats Your Favourite Honda Wheel?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

00000s2000wheels.jpg

17" AP2's
I like those because I liked that style when Shelby put them on the Cobra 40 years ago. :rolleyes:
530-7965b-spinner.JPG

at least honda steals from the best.

Little bit. But again. That can't be bad. Mugen is l33t jDm y0!

if i remember correctly i think you can run 2 sets of fronts on a civic or integra with a 5 lug conversion

i just google'd for a while and couldn't find any on a civic. you'll see em on 5G ludes though.

IMG_0220.jpg

I only want to do 2 mods to my AP1. AP2 wheels and a glass back window. My car will be 'complete' at that point.

i just google'd for a while and couldn't find any on a civic. you'll see em on 5G ludes though.

IMG_0220.jpg

I only want to do 2 mods to my AP1. AP2 wheels and a glass back window. My car will be 'complete' at that point.
:drool::drool:
def. loving the AP2 wheels..

IMG_0220.jpg

^Looks pretty hot.^

And that sucks that your S2K is one year away from a glass back window. My dad is a '02 and it has it. He also loves the AP2 rims.

honda fit sport wheels arent that bad, they are light and made by enkei.
747883631_8d346252ee.jpg

but my all time favorite honda wheel is......
element/crv
aly63893u.jpg

Back