Whats your guys jobs?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm a server at Bertucci's and a student majoring in Advertising.

why is it that restraunt hostesses are always hot? i dont think i've ever seen a hostess i've thought was ugly...

You must not eat out a lot then.

Or, maybe it's just because you don't live in Ft Wayne... ugh...

HAHAHA!!!! Most of those things to eat are "medium rare" (underage hostesses). There are only a few servers I would fuck, maybe 3.
Well you can still post pictures of the med/rare girls, just don't fuck um.

Why would I have pics of my co-workers? Maybe next time they come to Rowan to drink I'll snap a few pics.

Why would I have pics of my co-workers? Maybe next time they come to Rowan to drink I'll snap a few pics.

I have a few pictures of Kathy at my office. If I had a cord to upload them from my phone to my laptop, you'd see why Pics of hot coworkers are FTW.

I have a few pictures of Kathy at my office. If I had a cord to upload them from my phone to my laptop, you'd see why Pics of hot coworkers are FTW.

When are you going to put a face on that house and make it transform into a transformer?

I am 23 and a fucking courtesy clerk. I make minimum wage and hate my job. I am the only one that is 18 yrs or older so basically I do all the bailing of cardboard boxes and operate machines that the other underage baggers can't.

Hopefully in 4 yrs, I will get my Ph. D and be a pharmacist and make $100,000/yr telling doctors their idiots because their dosages are enough to kill a horse.

why is it that restraunt hostesses are always hot? i dont think i've ever seen a hostess i've thought was ugly...
hosts/hostesses are they to meet and greet people
no one wants to talk to ugly people, its just the way things work
kinda like huge bitches have huge tits, but you never see em in playboy...

HAHAHA!!!! Most of those things to eat are "medium rare" (underage hostesses). There are only a few servers I would fuck, maybe 3.
i agree with jeffie, ttiwwop

Asking this on the wrong forum lol.

unless you think civics are banggin= )

I'm a pizza boy.

Seeing the ammount of money people put into them, equals up to a brand new car, and to have the ability to say. oh i think i need new bla bla, and be able to buy them..

Seeing the ammount of money people put into them, equals up to a brand new car, and to have the ability to say. oh i think i need new bla bla, and be able to buy them..

I guess it depends on your definition of a nice car.
Most adults wouldn't call a 95 civic with $15K worth of mods into it a nice car. they would call it a over priced civic that will never be worth what went into it.
I used a 95 civic with 15K worth of mods as an example because I had just that.
It was never anything more then a civic with lots of money in it, never was it a "nice car" at least not on the level that most people think. on top of that it had zero resale value thanks to a blue book value of $10K under what my asking price was.
That means only people old enough to have cash in hand fell into that "buyer" class.

Only when you try to sell a high dollar honda will you find out just how "nice" these cars are, turns out most people who feel that they are really nice are under 20 and have zero cash in hand. go figure....

thank god for kids who have rich parents or a car they can trade since buying them out right isn't an option.

I think the only "nice" cars Honda put out are the S2000 and some of the upper end (NEW) Accords. other then that hondas are great running cars that get great MPG that do a great job at getting you from point A to point B. no doubt a great car, but to say a nice car like what your thread is about... meh. Gotta go to Acura for that.

You'll notice that most users here that are old enough to have a nice car don't own hondas anymore. If they do its their play car.
That's why I cracked a joke at the thread.

Back