Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My boss is dead next week.

• I just farted.

• I know what a day old can of tuna smells li

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
I am just curious what most of you do during the day, or the night I guess. I work in a shop fixing various equipment. I work on everything from weedeaters to Boomtrucks and dozers. Probably a third of my job is welding and fabrication. I feel fortunate, since I actually like my job. The hours are great, and the pay is good. Also, I have access to a nice shop, and I don't have to buy any tools.

Tell me what you do, for how long, and whether or not you like it.

I deliver dairy products to different companies, such as bakeries, rite-aids, stuff like that. I only work 4 days a week, hours are long, but I have been bustin' ass to get stuff done right away, and I hop on the net everywhere for a couple of minutes or on my lunch. I work for my Brother-in-Law it is his own business and I make great money. Hard work, but worth the pay.

Self emplyed body repair technician :D . I love what i do, I have no boss, and i make very good money. Although sometimes it is hard being a one man show, due to the fact that i do everything from running to get parts to collision work to reinishing. And working for yourself teaches you how you gotta do what you gotta do to get shit done (not in a shodball kinda way) just as far as workin goes i end up puttin in alot of hrs. I dont know how many nights ive spent till 12 1 in the mornin gettin a job done. but it all pays off in the end

Auto Insurance Liability Claims Adjuster = I decide you how much your injury is worth, not your car... I also determine who is at-fault, attend trials, mediations, settlement conferences in other cities/states and negotiate w/ Personal Injury Attorneys (read "scum") all day!!!

Auto body tech at a large Honda/Acura/Mercedes/BMW/Porsche/VW/Audi/Nissan/Infinity/Buick/Saturn dealership doing structural work.

I'm self-employed. I sell antiques, small things, no furniture. I work from my home and also take many out-of-state road trips. I can work out of my Si. :)

I'm a full time student at EWU. I'm going to start working for an electrical company within the next couple weeks though. Full time @ 11 bucks an hour. Not bad for being 19.

I deliver pizzas wed, thurs and sat.

I am a maintenance guy at the food court in one of our malls, I also clean the clubhouse at an apartment complex in another part of the city.

It's all easy work, but it's annoying me already. So... I just farted.

I used to work at McShitHoles, but I quit that job after nearly two years.
Manager & only making 15 CENTS OVER MINIMUM WAGE WITH MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES!!!!

Now, I work at an Arcade- long hours but i get full time in only three days!!! (the rest I have off :) ). SWeetness! I am also a student working on my degree to become an Automotive Technician.

When I actually get to do my job, I blow shit up, and fire automatic weapons, but since you just can't do that all the time, I end up work with morons mot of the time. So, I like my job, and hate the people.

21B Combat Engineer.

i sell tree's :D

commission can be fun, and it can be shitty..

i make a base pay of $3/hr and 3% commission..

this last weekend, memorial weekend, i made $575 in 25 hours, which works out to be ~$23/hour. then i had a consultation, where i go to a persons house, design thier yard, and they give me $65 cash. this usually takes me about an hour to do..

I hate you Jamie. That's why you just shrugged off that ticket you got.

Bastard. here I am working my ass off and barely scraping by.

Fuck work.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 4 2004, 12:47 AM
I hate you Jamie. That's why you just shrugged off that ticket you got.

Bastard. here I am working my ass off and barely scraping by.

Fuck work.

ehh, ticket was only $540, 2 years probation and 11 points.. the 11 points is the only thing i'm nervous about <_<

only 540. I don't even make that in 2 weeks right now.

This job is fucking me.

Fuck work.

i have worked at 2 lincoln mercury dealerships as a ford ASSET student. but ive been at a local grocery store for 4 yrs. right now im saving up money to go to wyotech in october.

Back