Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My boss is dead next week.

• I just farted.

• I know what a day old can of tuna smells li

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i make a whole whopping $7.60 cents. fuck the fast food industry ive been stuck in for the last 2 years of my life.but hey carls jr. really isnt that bad of a place to work.i get to yell at customers most of the day and fuck around most of the night. 40 hours a week = $519.28 after taxes every 2 weeks.

PHOBIA, right now you're making more than me.

But I just got a 100/month raise, and I"m going to be taking out 3 dependants..

Originally posted by H22AdelSol@Jun 5 2004, 12:27 AM
I work at Papa Johns Pizza and I love working there, job is completely easy and fun.

delivery? kitchen crew?

Papa JOhns is gross. (personal preference)

Pizza Hut > all others

:ph34r: I make things.......

and I love my job......

Expesailly like tonight...I sit a comp all night, post whore here....operate another comp to run a CNC machine....cutting exotic fibers and shit to make helicopter blades.....tonight is time and a half...so I'm making around $35...per hour...and I also only work 6.50 hours.....of that....the real work is about 2 hours worth...and I get paid for 8 hours..... :lol:

Tomorrow night is double time...$44/hr own3z jooo. :ph34r:

i sell cellular service for Cingular, T-mobile, Verizon, Sprint, and broadband, dialup, and satellite television.

Business Project Manager for The Hartford Insurance Group, too many responsibilities to type out, but I get to delegate shit, and my salary is nobodies bidness. :)

My current project is slated for a 10 year stint replacing our antiquated 30+ year old Cobol driven mainframe applications to a XML Based Web App for our Frontline Insurance agents. I guess you could say I have a wee bit of job security so long as I dont screw up...

:ph34r:

i just got fired the other day at my job waiting tables at a club house. the manager said i just wasn't cut out to wait tables. that job was fucking stupid and the manager was a total tool. i'm also a full time student finishing up my degree in fine art with a concentration in 3D modeling. i plan on taking auto body classes in the fall and finishing that two year associates degree. i currently sell drugs to put food into my belly and power into my crx...hehe
i'm also a full time bad ass with a minor in eating pussy!

Back