What's your personal land speed record?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the top speed of my LS hatch was 135mph . . . until this weekend up in VT. . . i hit about 140-142 and that was with Brians 240 pound ass in the passenger seat.

Went about 125 mph in my stock civic dx :driver: Wanted to go faster but it looks like I have to wait for the swap. :shrug2:

120 with 97 civic ex (governor) but you can keep it around 119 pretty easy, after my b16b swap had it up to 130 but didn't push it.

Fastest i have ever gone was 115 in a stock '93 hatch auto, goin slightly up going to minneapolis.And the other night i was at 105 in the grand prix trying to leave the freeway first b/c there was a thunderbird about two car links in front of me and he floored it, but i smoked his ass even coming from behind :p

I was going about 125 on the 15 south in San Diego going up against my brother in his protege5. The 15 has a mad curve near the end and I almost lost control. This was when my car had no suspension upgrades and I was rolling on my stock steelies with shitty ass all season tires.

171-toyota supra turbo-turbo mag photo shoot...sept.1996..my car now,crx-dont know havnt tried with the new motor yet

118 is all my 91 prelude could do.
done about 240kph (around 150mph) in a 1991 SHO.

tho absolute fastest has been snowmobiling. 165mph across a lake. on a 2000 Polaris 800RMK (i only weigh 140lbs and tuck in nicely behind the windsheild)

165 mph in my friends z28 camaro had the lt1 in it. did it at about 3am in a 3mile stretch on navarre beach in florida. i would like to max it out but i dont have enough of a straigh away to do it on.

140-145 in my parents old 91 or 94 (Can't remeber the exact year) Infinite Q45 with plenty of room to go

133 in my 94 Prelude Si

The fastest I've taken my '92 B18C hatch to was around 125-126 racing a B16 hatch. I owned him by a couple car lengths; he had a full car load, I was on my way home from work by myself. I'm running the stock p72 so my top speed is governed to 137, I think.

Back