Whats Your Worst Ticket?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

103 in a 55= $275 plus 9 hours of traffic school (my car was subject to a hit and run while parked in the lot of driving school) :angry:
92 in a 65= $235 plus 4 hours of school (almost put an unmarked cop car into the gaurd rail at about 100) :ph34r:

that was when i was 17 and dumb. havent gotten a ticket in about 3 years (knock knock) B)

Originally posted by rsaeini@Apr 23 2003, 03:08 PM
i didn't bother to contest it, i think he saved my life cuz i probably would have killed myself or someone else if he hadn't got me.

Your a pussy :p If he didn't even know how fast you were going, you could have gotten completely out of it. pretty dumb to just waste 400 dollars?

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Apr 23 2003, 04:25 PM
most of the times i would have gotten bad tickets i ran and got away B)
cops cant drive for shit :lol:

Oh, so you are Mr. X! Nice driving with the Porsche, my man! And the Supra, and the NSX. :lol:

3 car race and I was seeing who was going to win so I can get in. They was doing 80mph in a 45 and I was runing 65mph to see who win. Cop pass me and pull them over and then me to. Now I got to go to jail for 30days this Friday MIGHT NOT HAVE TO

Back