wheel hop? help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i put a few sway bars on, and wheel hop completely gone no more wheel hop thanks every for all your info. you guys really helped and when i am messing around and spinning a few tires its out on back road where there is no people around so no worries about injuring other people.

1. launch at 3k with a stock d16, you wont spin and A LOT less of a chance of snapping an axel or f-ing up your clutch/flywheel/pressure plate.
2. dont just drop the clutch, learn to drag it a little (not to the point of your at redline and the clutch is still halfway in)
3. learn to load your suspension/clutch
4. stiffer springs on a stock car usually stop wheel hop.
5. wheel hop is usually cause by the tires sticking a little but not enough, caused by your 17" rims on a stock car. (im running 13" steelies from an 84 accord, and my car has no wheel hop and it will jump off the line in a heart beat.)
6. dont fuck around, it can get you, or worse, someone else hurt. but if you are make sure your somewhere no one can get infront of you without you knowing. learned my leason the hard way!!!!!!

oh and just cuz your gonna swap the motor doesnt mean you should kill it. sell it!!!!!!!

Back