wheel max sucks :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
so, i call wheel max to ask about the n1 pros i was looking at...

dude: "what size"
me: 15x7 or 16x7, depends what you guys have for tires
dude: ohh, well we don't have any 15s or 16s in stock right now.

Now, mind you, I NEVER said a brand name or wheel. NOTHING. they have NO 15s or 16s in stock. WTF?

gotta have a fucking escilade? :bash:

my business is going elsewhere i guess...

"Americas largest" my ass.

just wait a little before you buy any rims......remember...the wife is in Japan right now looking for some sweet rims.

i dont want mugen, i dont want spoon. i want somethign cheap and semi-light, and not made by rota.

like? cuz i can't think of anything else that i really want to run. im not into the mad tite JDM shit.... unless she can score me some real advan RG's for the same price as these 5Zigen copies :)

Got a sample of what your looking for...I'll show it to her, and have her keep an eye out for them.

these

advan.jpg

only in silver, and no gay jdm lip color shit :bash:

what about some konig heliums? light and cheap wheel. you can usually get them on groupbuycenter.com with tires for $700 or so.

Wow...were fast this morning...I just linked her to this post..and this is what she found already......These.... Or these....
But she has never seen any silver or that style without the colored lip...

She also said they have a wheel fair at one of the shops over there right now...and one of those new...is about $360......EACH

Hell...if Bronze Konigs might be your thing...I have my set that I would always sell.....with the azenis...already on them, plus one of the rims is brand new.....only 500 miles on it. if that even. I would take $600 them.

airjockey, can you ask your wife to see if RSR japan makes exhaust for the del sol. They dont make it for the sol here anymore. How much is shipping normally? What about swaps?

Wow...I even started looking again..and I found some mint old school Advan rims.....I even begged the wife just now to get them for me.......These....for the Z or the Ae86......

I'll look up that exhaust and see If we can find them.....

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 20 2003, 11:05 AM
Wow...I even started looking again..and I found some mint old school Advan rims.....I even begged the wife just now to get them for me.......These....for the Z or the Ae86......

do not put those on your car. they look like they belong on an antiquated camaro or something.

B: did you check out town fair tire? they have tons of cheap light rims in silver. if they dont have them in stock, they order them for you and get them to you in less than a week. my experience with them was very good, and the techs actually answer your questions.

I can get ya konig heliums in a 15 inch with ts1 proxes for about $1200 canadian

Originally posted by Airjockie@Oct 20 2003, 10:05 AM

those would look dope on the ae, or a celica/supra.

fuck townfair tire. i will never ever go there. end of story.

yes, the adva RG's are about 450-500 a pop here in the us, so if shes only getting them for 350 a pop, fuck it. i dont want to spend that much.

i alos dont like the heliums at all... i think it would look like ass on my car.

the hunt continues

Back