Wheel Sizes on EF hatches?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SIvic_1.8t

Got this Ef, would like to be able to stick some 17's on it, and I just don't know if it's gonna go. I had 205/40/17's on my 94 integra which was lowered about 1.5 inches. It did'nt really rub, but it was close.
I wanna drop the civic only about an inch with a Pro-kit. None of this My friend shit either... I'm not rolling the fender's and would like to keep the fenderwell.

Might go with 15's or 16's otherwise.
thanks

I had a set of 17X7 with 204/40-17 on them with the Tokico illumina kit which is 1.5" on my 89 Civic Lx 4-door with no problems. I plan on running them on my 88 CRX Si with WW RS kit which is lowered 1.5" on Neuspeed Softsport with Illuminas.

I say do it. I had a friend that was lowered 2.5" with 17's and rubbed a little bit because he had 17X7.5. Just watch your offset and you should be just fine.
LXVTEC

Ive got 16's on my EF hatch. Rota Slipstreams wrapped with Yokohama Parada Spec-2's 205/45/16 with a 3 inch drop. They tuck in the front with a 1degree negative camber for road racing. They dont scrape at all no problems at all. I am very pleased with that size Rim and Tire.

Go with a lightweight 15 inch rims and falken azeni tires. Function over fashion.

my good buddies CRX came with a crappy set of 17s on it when he bought it, and everytime he made a u-turn or sharp turn the wheels would rub on the inside of the fender wells. I say 15s, lightweight, you will be happy... 15s no more.

Back