Wheel to Wheel Karting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and im not stopping smoking to go karting thats for damn sure. lol
i r broke. not happening.

bring gloves. trust me. i don't know if yo've been there in the winter or not, but your nuckles get numb as shit.

already got my full face/gloves extra sweatshirt and pajama pants to go underneath my work pants incase i have to stay a bit late :)

i do know but thanks for the reminder :mrgreen:

What types of karts do you race? I am a co-advisor of the High School Go-Kart team Currently we have 4 chasis and about 12 member. We are racing in the lot after school during the spring months.

That's awesome. I had a debate club.

I R teh g33k.

Yeah its fun to watch the kids duke it out on the "track" right now we have 3 karts running raptor engines and 1 kart is being built for an animal engine. One of the better kart engine builders is right in our city to so he helps out whenever he can.

That looks cool we use Coyote and Margay chasis and Briggs or Honda engines. Right now we are getting around 8-9 horse out of our 5 horse briggs blocks. Here is the like to the track we take the kids to when we can get away from school.

http://sugarriverraceway.com/index.html

well it was fun!

i placed 4/8 overall, with 2nd fastest lap of the day.

i was in the fastest group, but elliot shoved me into the wall on the first lap and that pretty much landed me my 4th spot overall. i had almost completely caught up to 3rd by the last few laps...

ill be there in 2 weeks :mrgreen:

haha nice. i've had a few "hang overs" from akrt track myself

Back