wheelie kit for bikes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
wheeliekit.jpg

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :puke:
life is too short to ride with fat bitches

god damn the rear wheel is tucked

i think the rear seat is actually IN her ass

that poor poor bike

Holy Shit! Most sport bikes have a weight limit of 250lbs or somethin like that. That dude must have some MAD riding skills to be able to control that!

I'd tell her to jog next to me riding and she can hop on when she weighs less than the bike.

:lol: I am sorry for the guy who gets fat chicks even though he has a R1. Sad really, you would think he would have some banging chicks on the back, but no he has some big heffer chick.

I'm pretty sure it's a Ninja, not sure what CC though

I could be wrong

i think he is looking at the sticker by her ass...

what he doesnt understand is that it actually says BI, the G got scrapped off when the cow got on the back of the bike, and is now lodged up her crack!

Oh my bad, I just saw what seemed to be an R and a 1

And yeah, I bet that mustange can barely yet alone chirp the tires at most.

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Jul 18 2003, 09:47 PM
OH SHIT.. The rustang has a tucked rear wheel!!! ...sad...

That "rustang" is a SVT cobra, and could smoke you on anyday :lol:

And fat people should die. Shes gonna kill that suspension

I know it could smoke me but.. i dont like FORD's... i dont mean to offend anyone but that is just me. I was raised on Chevrolet. I got the Honda cause it was mad cheap. camaro soon to come :p

:lol: I hear ya man, I was never a FORD fan either (flipped over rebuilt dodge) anyways, good luck on that camaro. I suggest you get a 6-Speed Z-28, now those are badass.

Back