CT Wheels (a few) F/S

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Are any still available? i has cash in hand and am in need or wheels badly

Call me asap.... and if your local, I'll make you one hell of a deal if you have cash... literally... I'll give them away if I see they will be used on the right car, only because I need the space, and most of them won't fit my car anymore....

By the way, you need to bring your car for me to see what they are going on....;)

number 5 on your list is sick! wish you had 4 of them. that size and offset would look mean on my teg.

sure do...but ep3moschini was wanting them.... but havent heard from him in a while..

I'll be in the garage all day monday...

First one to put cash in my hand or paypal gets them...and IMHO they are not worth a forum battle.

I'll pm you my addy if you want.

Sorry Clayton, I would have bought em but a set of Integra 5 spokes fell in my lap for free... all I had to do was buy the car :)

JDM Flares

Are you still selling the JDM datsun flares referenced in this thread? I understand that this is referencing an old thread. Currently in the market for a set. Would like to know more about the ones you have pictured if you even still have them.

JDM Flares

OK, thanks. Would you be able to tell me where I might find some flares like that? I've been looking for JDM flares like those made by Arita Speed for their race ZG conversion, but they don't seem to be very interested in foreign shipments. Your's looked like they may have been the Arita type. I'm mainly interested in the rear flares as I'm not doing a ZG nose conversion. Any help or info you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Back