wheels and tires @ machiii.net

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

preluderjs

Within the next 2 months i should be buying a set of new wheels and tires and I was wondering what you guys think about the new azenis vs. the es100's. I know the azenis are definitely the higher performing tire but I want know if its worth the price increase (es100's are 135.25 vs azenis 161.25).

Also, is machiii.net a reputable place? cuz I started the ordering process and it seemed kind of shady at first. If you dont recommend them where else should I look for a good price on Ace Wheels? Thanx for the help.

ray @ machiii.net is cool. his site is kind lame, but hes reputible-- call if you don't feel comfortable using it.

having never driven the new azenis yet, i can't say for certain-- but they are supposed to be even better than the old ones. if thats the case, the es100s aren't even an option IMO.

:werd:

es100s are teh suck.

i would vote for the new azenis, p-zero rossos (dont know if they come that small), or Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3. or Kumho Esca MX.

err..... ace wheels? umm...... get some rotas.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 4 2005, 05:59 PM
:werd:

es100s are teh suck.

i would vote for the new azenis, p-zero rossos (dont know if they come that small), or Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3. or Kumho Esca MX.

err..... ace wheels? umm...... get some rotas.
[post=495134]Quoted post[/post]​

haha, that small? I'm lookin for 225/45-17 tires and these ace wheels weigh 17.16 lbs. getting flat back on a black GTI. first choice are the kumho ectas mx's cuz of the price but I dont think machiii has them anymore so it looks like I'm gettin azenis in a couple more months.

Back