wheels anyone?????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

98jdmdc2

I have an almost new set of Tenzo Mean 6's gun metal with a polished lip wrapped in Toyo rubber. I've had them for about two years and they'll fit on Nissan 4 lug (Altima, 240sx ..) I also had them on my acura, which is a different lug pattern size than my nissan, so it will fit two different lug sizes, but only 4 lug, sorry ... If interested let me know.

price? location? Those are what I am wanting. What size are they?
how good are the tires? curbed? bent? let me know
joe

The price is $700 with two new tires. The other two are fairly good. They dont have a lot of tread left, but you can still ride on them for at least a summer. They are located in rochester, ny, but im on vacation in texas at the moment. You can call 585-586-1390 and ask for Justin ... he can give you all of the details, etc. They aren't bent, they are in perfect condition. I have owned them for two years and only riden on them a total of 6 months. I dont have any digital pictures to show at the moment, considering I am on vacation, but I will be home in two weeks and can send them to u then. No flaws. Just reply if you're interested so i can give justin the heads up.

Back