Wheels for RSX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

FLounder

power hungry
VIP
konigmesh.jpg

what do you guys think about these mesh wheels on my girls RSX? they are 17x8. im thinking about picking them up, they are on craigslist for real cheap. not sure if i like the polished finish on a silver car, maybe painted flat black?

we were thinking about keeping the original 16" wheels and painting them dark gray or black... i think i like 17s better on the RSX

heres a pic of the car when we got it, its getting a 1" drop soon and some depo black housing headlights are under the tree currently.

rsx004.jpg

Do a little research and find out how much those wheels weigh. They look pretty good, and cheap is a nice bonus, but if they weigh a ton they are going to kill the performance and handling of your car.

yeah its a base RSX... its fine for my lady, she likes to drive stick but doesnt care about going fast. its stock except for an Injen cold air intake.

im probably going to check these out, but theres another set i just found that i want to talk to the guy about too. they are 17" mille miglia... or something like that.

millemiglia.jpg

i like the second set better. I had a friend with a sliver RSX with a set of wheels simmilar to those and they looked good.

i got the mille miglia wheels last night for $300.... they are in damn good shape, with 2 good yokohamas and 2 pretty worn ones.

never could get a hold of the guy with the konig mesh wheels.

put the new wheels on today... i like them on there actually, they have a cool shiny finish :p

what you guys think?

newwheelsrsx008.jpg

newrsxwheels003.jpg

Much better, now pull that monster truck suspension off and replace it with some Neuspeed sport springs and KYB AGX struts..

Those look awesome. They remind me of the O.Z. Wheels on C5-Rs. Everyone has meshes.
But seriously. Lower that thing...

Last edited:
Back