Wheels For Sale/trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ejclide

Swapper for life!
Yo, I've got a set of "Sport Edition F2" 16" wheels that I can no longer afford. They're not koenigs or anything, but they ride better than stock, and personally I think they look VERY good on my 4 door 92 civic. they suit the car well and don't look stupid. They're wrapped in Sumitomo 205/35/16 tires with probably about 10K on them, if that.

I'm hoping for 400 OBO. If you have a set of wheels you're rolling on now that you would trade to lower the price, I'll consider it. I really need a new set, being that i don't have a spare set. If you have a stock set i'll lower it to 350.

If you wanna contact me, email me at williams.450@wright.edu, or call/text me at 740-804-2019. I live in central Ohio (circleville), but go to school in Dayton. Gotta get rid of these FAST (just got a speeding ticket! lol) HELP ME OUT GUYS

Attachments

• stuff-altima 001.jpg
    stuff-altima 001.jpg
    697.1 KB · Views: 365
  • stuff-altima 002.jpg
    stuff-altima 002.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 302
I forgot, one of the wheels has a few marks from my girlfriend dropping it on it's front side!! (grrrrrrr....) anyway, it's just some concrete marks, it just hit all six spokes unfortunately. I paid good money for these wheels, and you're getting a deal.

Back