whelp, i totaled the fo-do

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah definitely get that spleen checked out. if i understand this, the spleen is one of the worst organs to have ruptured, as it is very toxic to the body.

:( :( :( :(

glad your almost ok...Go to the hospital so we can say "glad your OK"

there are always more cars to build....good luck

Holy shit will, glad you're ok man...

Don't worry about the car right now, make sure you get all that shit on YOU taken care of....

...THEN worry about the car.

:whattheyallsaid:

sucks, go to a different doctor for sure. and get something that wont go fast, like an 86 Chevy Celebrity.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 7 2004, 01:33 AM
and get something that wont go fast, like an 86 Chevy Celebrity.

those things are mad tizzite!!

and since rev8k loved your headlights so much, maybe you can sell them to him?!!?

on teh serious side, good lusk with everything..

hahaha I don't want them NOW...

civicious, you have to be the most unlucky person i know...god, that sucks man. I say, with the next car you buy, you should have a priest fucking bless it or something, cuzz i think your car was possesed. sorry bought your loss...this may be cliche, but "its just a car", at least you're still here to tell us about it.

im lost. didnt his car catch on fire?

did he fix it that fast and get it back running?

Originally posted by Sobe_Death@May 6 2004, 11:19 PM
yeah definitely get that spleen checked out. if i understand this, the spleen is one of the worst organs to have ruptured, as it is very toxic to the body.

:werd: :withstupid:

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 7 2004, 01:33 AM
:whattheyallsaid:

sucks, go to a different doctor for sure. and get something that wont go fast, like an 86 Chevy Celebrity.

Nah... my 84 Celebrity Wagon killed quite a few Integras in its time down on Westheimer. Seriously. The top models aren't that slow.

:lol:

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 6 2004, 11:45 PM
did anyone here not see this coming? that car has always been bad luck always!!!!!

atlest now you have to move onto something better

I don't see where any of this was his car's fault. civicious just sucks at owning cars. He's the one that needs to be dunked in holy water, not his next vehicle. He has to learn to drive slower and be more alert. Unexpected shit happens all of the time on the roads.

BTW I'm really relieved that he's okay. Sounds like his doctor is used to trying to save the health insurance companies money by not ordering that test.

I dunno... I successfully drove around 3 deer, 1 possum, 1 skunk and 1 squirrel tonight while pulling double the speed limit on a dark twisty road- in the truck. No problems for me there, and that was the highest number of animals I've had to dodge in a while.

Good luck civicious!

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 6 2004, 11:16 PM
Maybe you should try a bike. No... not a motorcycle. A bicycle. It seems like it would fit you better. You suck at cars. Lesson learned, huh? And guess what chucko: it is 100% YOUR FAULT for swerving to miss a fucking dog when you were speeding. You drive like a cock and then make an egregious error while driving like a cock and then expect *someone else* to pay for it? Wow, you've got quite a bit to learn.

i couldnt agree more. all the people who drive like asses want everyone to feel sorry for then when they get screwed. and its NEVER their fault. you probably wanna balme it on the mpeople who didnt keep their dog in the yard. maybe you might not speed anymore. as he said above, get a bicycle!!!

Originally posted by Calesta@May 7 2004, 05:55 AM
I dunno... I successfully drove around 3 deer, 1 possum, 1 skunk and 1 squirrel tonight while pulling double the speed limit on a dark twisty road- in the truck. No problems for me there, and that was the highest number of animals I've had to dodge in a while.

Good luck civicious!

You're older than civicious... so consequently a more experienced and skilled driver... plus you use your commonsense too.

Me personally, it sucks that Will got into a wreck and all, but I am kinda glad to see that car out of it's misery. I experienced it all first hand except for the recent wreck. From the countless fender benders, the constant towing, shit breaking, and numerous amount of other things wrong with this car it was about time. Most of our friends all had terrible luck with our first cars. Will fell into that catagory. Now we can all move on to bigger and better things. GSR. Damn I wanted that ITR Tranny though. :D Hey when you get the GSR, you can sell me that tranny. Hmmmmm. Why you got to get a Teg like me Will. J/K SLOWWWW ITTTT DOWNNN ;) Peace Yo!

I'm glad you're OK. But maybe you haven't learned your lesson. Maybe someone's telling you to take a break from cars for a while. Let's look at the evidence...

1) You get a whole fleet of cars stuck in your back yard.

2) Your car catches fire.

3) You wreck your car avoiding a dog (a fucking DOG!).

Maybe you should just sell all your shit, and buy something nice and respectable and NOT DO A FUCKING THING TO IT. Cars are just cars, and are a waste of money in the long run. Focus on other things. LISTEN more. It will come to you.

Originally posted by civicious@May 6 2004, 11:00 PM
oh, and by the way, because i swerved and missed the dog, insurance is saying its 100% my fault.

how fucked up is that.

Considering the extent of the damage from just "swerving," I'd say they made a good call. Yes, the dog ran out in front of you, but if you did flip in the air, slide 200', then roll again when you hit a fence, you were most likely doing around 70-80 MPH. And if you landed upside down and slid for 200', how come there's no scrape marks on your roof?

Back