When are two people "official" ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicdx92

Hey crew!! Aight i've been seeing a girl for a little bit here and many people have been asking "r u official yet?"Sadly enough, I don't have an answer to that. At what stage do you guys think two people are together? Ladies you can contribute too! :p

And btw, what's "a little bit"? What does this translate to in months? lol. And how often do you two see each other?

oh and we see each other like every other day and we had a date last night

Originally posted by civicdx92@Sep 20 2003, 01:14 PM
oh and we see each other like every other day and we had a date last night

So maybe you are "going steady" now? A few weeks is nothing. lol

Well at your ages, the two of you probably won't end up getting married. I guess it's more in the attitude... if you aren't interested in looking at other girls to date and this one makes you happy and content, then just stay put. And would you be upset, if she wanted to go out with another guy for like a casual lunch??

Putting a label on a relationship can really cripple it with too much pressures... imo.

right on man. i like her to the point where i'm gonna ditch another girl tonight that wants to go at it.and i know a couple of weeks isn't too long

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Sep 20 2003, 02:32 PM
i second b16's butt comment. nothing means anything unless she lets u have the poop shoot. <_< :(

I hope that you're all j/k about that... ain't nothing evar goin' into mine. lol. You can all buy hookers for that kind of action. :lol:

her letting you hit her in the shitter is a very intimate thing . . . . IMO its more intimate than sex. If she gets really comfortable with you, she may let you watch her while she drops the kids off at the pool . . .. . . . thats when you know its getting serious, and she wants a commitment. :thumbsup:

her letting you hit her in the shitter is a very intimate thing . . . . IMO its more intimate than sex. If she gets really comfortable with you, she may let you watch her while she drops the kids off at the pool . . .. . . . thats when you know its getting serious, and she wants a commitment.
:owned: :owned: :owned: :owned:

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Sep 20 2003, 03:18 PM
her letting you hit her in the shitter is a very intimate thing . . . . IMO its more intimate than sex. If she gets really comfortable with you, she may let you watch her while she drops the kids off at the pool . . .. . . . thats when you know its getting serious, and she wants a commitment.
:owned: :owned: :owned: :owned:

^^^ Not me. Not in that way evar... *shrug*

Back