When are you guys taking your snow tires off?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeef

NO MA'AM
VIP
As the title says when are you guys taking your snow tires and winter wheels off? With it starting to get nice out I was thinking about doing it this weekend or the weekend after. I might do it after the next decent rain to make sure the salt is off the road.

:( must be nice. But atleast up here if there is a 1/2" of snow we don't come to stand still.
:ph34r:

Last edited:
i didnt run any all winter. you CT drivers suck.

Actually we do move better on the highways here in the snow than up in MA. I avoid MA in snow storms after being caught in one there. It took me over 3 hours to get from where 93 meets 495 to the MA pike, then about 1.5 from where 495 meets the MA pike to the 84 exit.

For me a rwd truck with a locker the snows help out, plus at about $375 per wheel and tire for the 20's they are coming off for the winter.

It only takes a light dusting of snow and everyone in Texas all of a sudden thinks that the roads have disappeared...

georgia is that way too.

jeef im only picking on ya. i've just never been stuck with all-seasons in my non-LSD mirage.

The second you take them off, it's going to snow. you realize that, right?

Happened to me last year.

I sold the 2.5RS on march 30th, and it snowed april 5th or some shit. lol

im in MN and i took mine off 2 weeks ago, only snowed 2 times since and i drove my moms car both day!

I had maybe 3 minutes of it, nothing accumulated. I was going to put them on this weekend but I'll wait. That or something might end up in the garage instead of this truck that already has 20's from the factory on it.

Took them off today. Holy tire wear in the fronts. Guess I need to tone down the cornering and braking on snows...hehe.

Back