When did I miss this ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

I really need a staff that's more in tuned with my needs - Someone that will keep track of shit like this FOR ME.

Because I missed out on this: Oh..... My..... God....

Looks like a transformer! :p

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Oh my... umm.. anyone wanna buy a kidney? or two??

I would destroy my cars and house, just for the fun of it. I'd giggle my ass off.

:drool:

i believe B posted that here, i know ive seen it here plus on tv.

the guy said he wants to build an arena where him and others can have "battles" kinda like the robot wars except with mechs.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Oh my... umm.. anyone wanna buy a kidney? or two??

I would destroy my cars and house, just for the fun of it. I'd giggle my ass off.

:drool:

I wouldn't break any of my own shit. But, I know a few neighbors that are due for an "act of god".
like a random car flying into their backyard from like 3 houses over. :mrgreen: man that would be some fun shit

It would be like that video of the guy who stole a tank and ripped apart his neighborhood..

You'd see me in an alcohol fueled rage walking down the street tearing up everything in my path.. Ripping up street lights and stomping cars to pieces.. Kicking over fire hydrants. Then the cops would shoot my ass. and it would be over.

But it would be damed good TV and a guarantee'd perma-re-run spot on every "extreme" show from now on.

The main problem I see with this robot is that it's not complete. It needs armor, weapons, and a lot of finish work.

I'd have to figure out a recoil-controlling mount for twin-50s on each forearm. Give it a backpack with 4 chambers for ammo belts.

hmmmmmmmm

Quoted post[/post]]
The main problem I see with this robot is that it's not complete. It needs armor, weapons, and a lot of finish work.

I'd have to figure out a recoil-controlling mount for twin-50s on each forearm. Give it a backpack with 4 chambers for ammo belts.

hmmmmmmmm

SERIOUSLY. I was thinking the exact same thing.

one thing i didn't get from teh pics. do you actually sit inside this thing, or is it remote controlled?

oh yea that tank shit was sick. that was right here in San Diego, close to my house actually.

Back