when i get my tax refund.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

kc.jpg

or

sony.jpg

The Keg Cooler.

New TV technology is comming mid 2005 and will blow away LCD and Plasma.
for a lot cheaper too

Keg cooler = lame

Get the TV.

I'm spending part of my 2 grand on new struts, and some of it on a slightly used 46" HDTV that my boss is trying to get rid of.

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Feb 4 2005, 11:13 AM-->
for a lot cheaper too
[post=456365]Quoted post[/post]​

92CivicCx
@Feb 4 2005, 11:15 AM
whats coming up?
[post=456368]Quoted post[/post]​

OLED TV's and monitors should be on the market soon, I think that's what he's referring to.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 4 2005, 11:23 AM
ice. 5 lbs for a $1.
[post=456383]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, I figured the cold states would have ice much cheaper than in Texas- you guys at least have some on the ground during the winter! North = ice inflation... Texas = 20 pounds for $1. Great intake manifold cooling. :lol:

the beer cooler was posted as a joke I stare at it everyday so i thoght it would be cool to throw in... but I WANT A HDTV hard core

who needs ice or a cooler, B i know you can relate.. just stick that bitch outside right now.. lol you dont need either.

but i dont watch tv that much at all so im going with the stable investment of getting me fucked up. I'm going keg cooler but you can get them much cheaper than 500, you can build your own too.. for like 300 thats deff more fun

Originally posted by DarkHand+Feb 4 2005, 01:26 PM-->
Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Feb 4 2005, 11:13 AM
for a lot cheaper too
[post=456365]Quoted post[/post]​

92CivicCx
@Feb 4 2005, 11:15 AM
whats coming up?
[post=456368]Quoted post[/post]​

OLED TV's and monitors should be on the market soon, I think that's what he's referring to.
[post=456392]Quoted post[/post]​

and samsung is going to be making ultra-thin HDTV CRT monitors.

yeah you say CRT but have you ever seen a DVD on your computer monitor and then watch it on a LCD/plasma/projection HDTV that's capable of 1080i with the proper HDMI conection from a DVD player that is capable of producing a HDTV output there's no comparison. The CRT wins hands down.

samsungs new technology will allow them today to make a 42" CRT that's only 13" deep with refresh rates above 80Hz that would be under $1000 retail. (Compared to a 19"CRt that's almost 30" deep). they are working on larger screens now and target retail price is $1500 or lower. samsung can keep their cost lower because they don't have to change any of there production line to make the new units.

Originally posted by mdlax1@Feb 4 2005, 01:02 PM
who needs ice or a cooler, B i know you can relate.. just stick that bitch outside right now.. lol you dont need either.

but i dont watch tv that much at all so im going with the stable investment of getting me fucked up. I'm going keg cooler but you can get them much cheaper than 500, you can build your own too.. for like 300 thats deff more fun
[post=456435]Quoted post[/post]​

yea build your own. get an old fridge and a kegorator kit. and last night we just put the keg outside too. cold weather is good for something.

and with my tax return i might get a full tank of gas.

I get $100 back with taxes lol. Only made $7k last year between graduating and moving to Idaho and going to college. And H&R Block took $100 to file my taxes. But I had to pay since I couldn't telefile or e-file this year. Didn't qualify with having part time residencies in two states :(

And my tax return is going to.....

Paying Off Credit Card Debt !!!111!!!!!!1!!!1!

What about the LCOS technology. I know it's been out for a while, but most of the manufacturers are still using the regular LCD stuff. Is the Liquid Crystal On Silicon ever gonna become affordable or are there better things out there now?

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Feb 4 2005, 04:13 PM-->
@Feb 4 2005, 01:02 PM

[post=456435]Quoted post[/post]​

yea build your own. get an old fridge and a kegorator kit. and last night we just put the keg outside too. cold weather is good for something.

and with my tax return i might get a full tank of gas.
[post=456505]Quoted post[/post]​

we just put it on our deck..which as about 2 feet of packed snow... dig out a hole in the middle of it and your set!! :p

Back