when i get my tax refund.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gallery_3_9_49816.jpg

Just picked this up today =)~

Gonna put it on ebay for a buck =)

Get the TV.. definitely.

I'm getting my brakes fixed when I get my refund. haha

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Feb 4 2005, 03:11 PM

and samsung is going to be making ultra-thin HDTV CRT monitors.

yeah you say CRT but have you ever seen a DVD on your computer monitor and then watch it on a LCD/plasma/projection HDTV that's capable of 1080i with the proper HDMI conection from a DVD player that is capable of producing a HDTV output there's no comparison. The CRT wins hands down.

samsungs new technology will allow them today to make a 42" CRT that's only 13" deep with refresh rates above 80Hz that would be under $1000 retail. (Compared to a 19"CRt that's almost 30" deep). they are working on larger screens now and target retail price is $1500 or lower. samsung can keep their cost lower because they don't have to change any of there production line to make the new units.
[post=456504]Quoted post[/post]​

wow, thanks for the info. After reading up on this Im definitly going to hold off on getting another television til i see how this is.

for the official press release check this out: http://www.samsung.com/PressCenter/PressRe...0105_0000089663

whats a crt? and whats the big deal if its 16" deep? arent plasma screens and lcd screens like 2" deep?

Back