when i have a kid, this is going in his big foot

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Its sad to think of all the fun that could be had, but wont do to things like who would ever wanna mass produce them things, but i could see my self fuckin around with one in a something cool. There so much fun that will never be had wiht all kinds of things just because its mostly all in peoples brains and in there ideas.

I could think of al lkinds of cool stuf to do with that thing. Ypou would ned a mini turbo 350 trany though. or munci 4 speedl :p

i don't think it'd be too hard to mass produce those. if you have the cnc machines and a program for each part, you should be able to cnc all the parts fairly easily. at least that's what i think.

true, but not cost effective at all unfortunately... :(

it would take so much time for each part...
i would love to have that on my desk at work...

fuck that, give me a scale model H22 with full race manifold, scale turbo, intercooler, radiator...

ooh man.. i would never work again...

Anyone notice that he built his own mandrel-bender just so he could do the exhuast pipes?! :ph34r:

someone has a lot of time on there hands

now we just got to get B a GF so he can have a little F'in, and a possible Kid may result... :ph34r:

that motor is insanely cool. i think what really boogles my mind, is that hes building a fully functional turbine motor from scatch!!!

Back