When to hit the juice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
are you guys sure you want to point him in the direction of nitrious. he sounds like a beginer who watched a movie and now want to spray. i think you should do other mods and learn how to drive first.

Originally posted by 22sleeper@Jun 25 2005, 05:29 PM
are you guys sure you want to point him in the direction of nitrious. he sounds like a beginer who watched a movie and now want to spray. i think you should do other mods and learn how to drive first.
[post=516459]Quoted post[/post]​

Quit being a killjoy.

Spray that shit off the line, y0!

yes its true that im a noob to these forums, but im NOS certified on install on just about any kit on any import,

first a few statistics on the board:

fast and the furious is all BS!

a stock block can handle half its original power in nitrous amounts flirting with complete stock set up.
(ex... h22 stock block 200 hp = 100 shot pushing the line)

nitrous set up right should have 2 switches for totall safety a WOT swith by the TB
and an arming switch at your reach

a simple NOS kit is basically a bunch of grounds and powers that when all hooked up realease small controlled amounts of nitrous into your manifold through solenoids.

for 3 1/2 years i ran a 70 shot in my 01 lude never had a problem... never lost cyl. pressure, no fuel problems

things you should probablly get for safety,

one step colder plugs
a fpr isnt a bad idea it is helpfull
plug wires

with complete stock internals you can run a bottle week np

so you ask when should you hit it... its not so much when to hit it... its when not to hit it,

dont get on the bottle before 3k dangerous!!!
dont waste nitrous through 4th and 5th waste of expensive nitrous and not too good for the block

if you use a WOT switch arm it pre launch lock the wheels up and get on it in first,
take it through 2nd feel the power, all the way through 3rd and off when your shifting into 4th... dont watch anymore fast and furious its all lies... NOS does nothing in those gears on an import motor making 200hp

70 shot in my 01 lude for 3 1/2 years
70 shot in my 90 si SOHC non vtec block stock internals plugs wires fpr not a single problem... other than the motor torqing so hard i ripped the front motor mount clear off and shattered the tranny case by ripping the rear mount off
not to much not too little be safe be smart best yet get a purge aimed over to the right out the windshield and scare away wrx's as they get some NOS in there face while your handin their ass to them

Originally posted by boost_fed_ef@Jun 30 2005, 05:01 AM
yes its true that im a noob to these forums, but im NOS certified on install on just about any kit on any import,

a stock block can handle half its original power in nitrous amounts flirting with complete stock set up.

nitrous set up right should have 2 switches for totall safety a WOT swith by the TB

a simple NOS kit is basically a bunch of grounds and powers that when all hooked up realease small controlled amounts of nitrous into your manifold through solenoids.

for 3 1/2 years i ran a 70 shot in my 01 lude never had a problem... never lost cyl. pressure, no fuel problems

one step colder plugs
plug wires

so you ask when should you hit it... its not so much when to hit it... its when not to hit it,

dont waste nitrous through 4th and 5th waste of expensive nitrous and not too good for the block

if you use a WOT switch arm it pre launch lock the wheels up and get on it in first,
take it through 2nd feel the power, all the way through 3rd and off when your shifting into 4th... dont watch anymore fast and furious its all lies... NOS does nothing in those gears on an import motor making 200hp

70 shot in my 90 si SOHC non vtec block stock internals plugs wires fpr not a single problem... other than the motor torqing so hard i ripped the front motor mount clear off and shattered the tranny case by ripping the rear mount off
not to much not too little be safe be smart best yet get a purge aimed over to the right out the windshield and scare away wrx's as they get some NOS in there face while your handin their ass to them
[post=518496]Quoted post[/post]​

It's Nitrous Retard. <_<

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Jun 30 2005, 11:08 AM-->
boost_fed_ef
@Jun 30 2005, 05:01 AM

one step colder plugs
plug wires

It's Nitrous Retard. <_<
[post=518587]Quoted post[/post]​

hahahhaa :whip: :owned: :fr:

Originally posted by 22sleeper@Jun 25 2005, 04:29 PM
[post=516459]Quoted post[/post]​

Youre right, when it comes to real racing, definitely a noob. When it comes to driving, i would say anything but. Me and my old 240 (may she rest in peace) had a lot of fun times at low horsepower. The only upgrade on the car was a set of tein coilovers, but as i said, we had some fun. Took it to a parking lot practicing drift dounuts for so long i almost puked. Then i got the hang of it, the spin of the wheel, and i just kinda fell in love with the drift.

Now if ya live in dallas ya know that there are not many places to practice drifting, and even few places to do it in. However Ennis speedway and Denton Speedway are right there. My friends have encouraged me to drive, and have even given me the opportunity to drive their built to shit camaros. As i said i am new when it comes to racing, and even newer to nitrous, but I am an extremely quick study. I do appreciate the answers i got about this topic, and Ill try to apply it in about two weeks when im pushin a supercharged 'stang with direct port down the track.

one step colder plugs
plug wires

It's Nitrous Retard. <_<

hence the reason i said NITROUS over and over again if you had half a brain you could read what was written and fully understand the modes of explination,... technical paragraphs labeld with proper termenology and for stupid asses such as your self who watch too much fast and the furious i used NOS :D get a life and stop hugging your dictionary, wait since you didnt know half of what was said look up what the word(s) dumb ass and remind yourself what they mean or whatever else other words i might have mispelt

Originally posted by boost_fed_ef@Jul 1 2005, 06:08 AM

one step colder plugs
plug wires

It's Nitrous Retard.  <_<

hence the reason i said NITROUS over and over again if you had half a brain you could read what was written and fully understand the modes of explination,... technical paragraphs labeld with proper termenology and for stupid asses such as your self who watch too much fast and the furious i used NOS  :D  get a life and stop hugging your dictionary, wait since you didnt know half of what was said look up what the word(s) dumb ass and remind yourself what they mean or whatever else other words i might have mispelt
[post=518992]Quoted post[/post]​

:newbie:

You have got to be the dumbest fucking idiot I have wandered across on the Internet in a long time. Naawwwws ownes you. :lol: Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you get even close to forming a complete thought, let alone the fact that you start out by saying you are nos certified. :lmao: Are you only certified to install Holley's brand of nitrous?

Seriously though, do all of us a favor and just stop breathing. We really don't need dumb-asses like yourself coming to Hondaswap preaching the wonders of Naawwws. And if you are going to try and insult someone, at least use proper grammar and spellcheck... :roll:

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back