When will it stop?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

too bad none of that shit will happen. there isn't anybody who will pay for it. taxes wont' cover that amount of investigation and identification.

plus, cops already scan just about every license plate. they do it all the time. anytime they are following a car they will run the plate if they don't have shit else to do or aren't going anywhere in particular.

if you dont do anything wrong, what's the worry?
Because eventually, you will do something wrong, and some people have a problem with the authorities abusing their power (which they do quite frequently).
It's a symptom of a deeper problem with the U.S. govt. they take as much power as they can and NEVER give any back to the citizens. It's a downward slide into a totalitarian state, and no one seems to care.
IceBolt, if the government wanted to put a camera in your toilet because they could monitor your excrement and help improve public health, would you let them? Before you say no, let me ask: If your stool is always regular, what's the worry?

ever hear of 'false accusations'? if a cop wants to, he can write you up for being too far from the curb. then they can search you, they can do whatever.

but, i'm sure if it were 'for anti terrorism' and were blanketed as another tax, as long as it was 'for the good of the people' and 'anti terror' then people would approve it. this is no longer in testing. this IS going on. governments DO use it.

but, according to my good ol' po po scanner, they still fill the airwaves most of the night running plates. give it 5 years.

When the National ID is instituted, participation by individual states is optional...
But the citizens of those states will no longer be citizens of the US!
Fact.
Individuals can opt out...
But you will not be allowed to deal with the government.You will not be allowed to even step foot in a federal building.
AND you will not be allowed to fly on any commercial airliner.

Next step is the chip implant.

Why, for my security?

Police state anyone?

Somebody always knowing my where abouts doesn't sound like freedom to me.What goes it sound like to you?

Actually Cuba sounds more like the place for YOU! It is people like you who perpetuate the problem:chair:
Please, you leave, we won't miss you.

ok... so someone is doing what Alex Jones himself says not to do. You are believing the media hype. Don't forget, Alex Jones IS in the media.

Do YOUR OWN homework. Don't look like a tool.

Aaahhhh, you must sift through the hype, and find the things that truly threaten us. Only action can prevent these things from happening.
If you haven't noticed I do my own homework, that was supporting evidence. From one of the few media outlets that are threatened by just siting back and letting them do what they please.

Roman Republic becomes Roman Empire. What else needs to be said? Just study a little world history.

To not study history is to repeat it. Unchecked power(which Bush has ala Patriot Act,etc) only corrupts and destroys. Must this country go down so quickly? The Romans lasted more than 200yrs...
We will be lucky to see three hundred.

I just want to motivate before it is too late.

if you dont do anything wrong, what's the worry?

That is the exact attitude that hastens things like this. Are you cool with people opening your mail? Checking your email and hard drive? Monitoring your credit purchases? Your phone calls? Your driving habits?

If you don't do anything wrong, what's the worry?

Privacy. That's the worry.

well, let's see...

how many people have credit cards?
even if you don't... there is always a paper trail you leave. keep your money in a coffee can? riiiiight.

well, i see you've also mentioned the 'police state'

what are you doing? posting about it on a forum? trying to gang people up? good. you should. who's going to lead the revolution. i know i'm not. doesn't mean i won't be part of it, but i can't organize something like that. welcome to the new fascism that is america. either move and be bombed, or get bombed trying to change it.

too many sheep in this country. it's pretty much over. i mean, look at new york now. you know the greatest thing? they use those noise maker things in new york as 'crowd control' when that was made to be used in Iraq. Interesting.

Back