When you drive by the gas station...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

local gas prices are 3.15 - 3.25 and 3.35 by me...
god bless the light weight crx...
still getting good mileage with a 20 year old car WITH a swap...

go honda, its your birthday....

gas_prices_gone_wild1.jpg

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Aug 31 2005, 04:01 PM-->
Airjockie
@Aug 31 2005, 02:57 PM
gas_prices_gone_wild1.jpg

[post=547901]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not just an arm or a leg... it's an arm or leg and NINE TENTHS of one. :lol:
[post=547902]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahah Thats funny...Gas prices suck.It went up .10 cents last night..Thats some shit aint it...? and the news fu*kers said that its gonna go up another .30 cents by the weekend..WTF..I dunno.....Im gonna have to come up with some kind of idea..hhhmmm...! <_<

Originally posted by tab@Aug 31 2005, 02:24 PM
:werd:

Fuck bush. It can't be just a coincidence that he has oil interests and Cheney has weapons interests, and here we are at war.

Two things are used in war the most, oil and weapons.

Another thing. How is it that we are in a "shortage", and yet if you raise the price of gas some more, the shortage isn't a problem anymore. To me, lack of gas is lack of gas. If the store runs out of ice cream, then you are going to drink gatorade, not offer the manager five more dollars.

This is complete bullshit, through and through. Bush is an idiot, who is willing to put his own people at risk of death to make a point, and yet he does very little to take care of us at home.
[post=547888]Quoted post[/post]​

In reality, there is no shortage. What we are seeing here is the free markets controlling the price based on demand. Also, the store is never supposed to run out of Ice Cream. He will just raise the prices until people can't afford it - And they bring it. This is basically price gouging, but it's been working for a long time.

I'm at least glad I'm not driving the Jeep anymore...at 16 miles a gallon...it sucked up too much money...

I foresee all the people that spent big bucks for the huge SUV's will be wanting to buy cheap little hondas now...

I ought to see what my little civic could sell for...$1000 OBO...hehe

I already have an offer for $700....

quik...put back your stock motors and stuff back into your cars...there may be a big booming bussiness for the neglected, made fun of little honda again....

time to find an 87 CRX HF...fully stock and restored....54 MPG sounds good now..

and sadly 3 years ago...gas was only like $1.50 a gal around here...

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 31 2005, 03:16 PM
God... $2.33... I recall those days with nostagalia.
[post=547910]Quoted post[/post]​

Shit... every time my g/f and I visit her friends in NC, there's a closed up gas station with prices of .94, 1.04 and 1.14 (reg, plus, prem respectively).

The mid-late 90's gas prices.... that's what it was all about :ph34r:

Originally posted by Sabz5150+Aug 31 2005, 04:27 PM-->
@Aug 31 2005, 03:16 PM
God... $2.33... I recall those days with nostagalia.
[post=547910]Quoted post[/post]​

Shit... every time my g/f and I visit her friends in NC, there's a closed up gas station with prices of .94, 1.04 and 1.14 (reg, plus, prem respectively).

The mid-late 90's gas prices.... that's what it was all about :ph34r:
[post=547921]Quoted post[/post]​

i remember those days
$10 use to fill up my car and buy me a pack of cigarettes

Originally posted by Havok@Aug 31 2005, 04:17 PM
word, some redneck driving a Chevy Silverado at work wants to buy my del sol :)
[post=547913]Quoted post[/post]​

tell him to buy mine!

Other presidents were impeached for less than what bush has done.

$2.99 a gallon here- I JUST filled up my tank and it took $35.02. Last week, super was 2.99 a gallon and regular was just 2.79.

What I have a hard time grasping is how the gas that is already at the station suddenly gains value. THe fucking gas that is in the underground tanks is the same gas that was there yesterday.

And HOW THE FUCK does a natural disaster effect gas prices in such a short amount of time over such a huge distance. I mean, seriously, no one believes that the rapid increase in gas prices is due to the hurricane. This is fucking greed and it's ridiculous.

went up .40c over night here.

87= $3.09 93= $3.29 and that's in one of the cheaper gas price areas of Anne Arundel co.

I bet its 3.15-3.20 for 87 else where.

Back