where and why?!?!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Japan doesn't care about cars anymore. They are back to putting things on bunny's heads.

Tahiti. Paradise. I did a report on Tahiti in french class and fell in love with the islands. I'd go mainly to use my skill with language and to waste the days away sipping pina coladas and watching scantily clad women frolic on the sands. Ah yes, my dreams are simple. I want a hut. That is all.

Tahiti. Paradise. I did a report on Tahiti in french class and fell in love with the islands. I'd go mainly to use my skill with language and to waste the days away sipping pina coladas and watching scantily clad women frolic on the sands. Ah yes, my dreams are simple. I want a hut. That is all.

Go to Phuket Thailand for that...best relaxing Top-less beach in the world. And they speak english.

Japan sucks...trust me...I lived there for a long time.

Why...because once you step foot in Japan...you'll want to just live there forever.:(

I got to start planning next years trip soon...:ph34r:

my brother just moved to Phuket Thailand about two weeks ago.

Brave soal there, I'd not like to be in Thailand with the worlds like 2nd biggest Valcano Smoking During the week :p

my brother just moved to Phuket Thailand about two weeks ago.

I was going to live there, open a dive shop catering Japanese women divers...my dream never happened....

But the possibility is still there...my wife's father is opening a Japanese restaurant there this year...and when he croaks...it goes to the family.

I'll be in Dubai next year....:( along with China, Korea, England, and Bahrain....wherever that is..?

Last edited:
if my company sends me, and I make some money...then I'll take you up on that that bet....

right now I have zero.....yes .0. road trip time. and every year I get payed for other people's over time on the road...and that's how I make the money. But next year I have a feeling that I wont be so lucky, and I'll get stuck in Turkey like the last poor gimpers that got conned into that road trip. They stayed there for 6 months, worked long and hard, and got a decent paycheck...while I did normal work here, and due to the unions pulls for road trip fee's and extra OT offered...I made $2000 for nothing.....

This year I should get about $3000...but people are talking and mentioning that I haven't been on a road trip yet to the boss, and my time is due.... :(

Italy is my first choice, that is where the family came from. Germany is the second choice, the ring, great beer, need I say more?

I don't want to go to Thailand. I want to go to Tahiti. I'm not seeing how Phuket and Papeete are any way alike. And I don't care about topless women, I care that they look good.

Back