Where art thou HondaSwap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow how amazing.

I love how this thread turned into Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod... Make Me a Mod...

Fuck that nonsense...

Hahaha. I was joking guys. If Brian made me a mod I'd have to be a lot nicer to people. :p :D

Nah, you wouldnt. When youre right, youre right and when youre wrong you either dont post or can take be corrected... so you'd be a good mod...

anyway. enough w/this make me a mod bullshit.

i was joking too dude...do you really think being a mod is all about banning people? thats why i was joking around with that...i dont even believe ive been here long enough to deserve a mod spot anyways...nor do i really want that responsibility on this site...

I would be more helpful if I were a mod. :D j/k. that's always been up to you guys. But, I only hang in the lounge much because everyone hollers at me on IM to help them. Eh, I'd love to see how the new HS will be. I've been faithful here only. Every other Honda board I'm on, I haven't been to in a while. And for the record, I miss Ji. :(

I'd be an awesome mod!

I show up once a week.. sometimes dissapear for months at a time.. I have no patience and if memory serves correctly, I was one warning away from a perma-ban before the slates got wiped clean.

I got a three day vacation for posting this!

YouTube - Man Falls Out Window.

And yeah, I'm leaving the damn tag off again, Ban me! :shrug2:

err..

You know, now that I think about it, early 2006 is when Widow showed back up, is it not?

whyd you get banned 3 days for that???

oh yeah and AFIflamer is gone too. that's rad.

I was banned because it isn't "work safe" due to sexual noises.

SEXUAL NOISES.

THERE ARE PUSSY PICS ON THIS WEBSIGHT AND I GOT BANNED FOR SEXUAL NOISES.

yeah yeah, the pussy pics are labled NWS. Rules suck.

Phyregod for moderator!

Christ, everyone wants to be a silly moderator...everyone wants to have the powAr!

lololololol

I'm wondering if I get another vacation when Brian shows up..

I'm kinda 50/50 on it right now. last time I was pushing his buttons pretty hard core.. I haven't done anything to bug him in a long time though.

Time will tell.

I was banned because it isn't "work safe" due to sexual noises.

SEXUAL NOISES.

THERE ARE PUSSY PICS ON THIS WEBSIGHT AND I GOT BANNED FOR SEXUAL NOISES.

yeah yeah, the pussy pics are labled NWS. Rules suck.

Phyregod for moderator!

Well... thats... just.... gay !!!!

I like Hondaswap the way it is as well. Though some new moderation would be nice, it would be alright if it were left alone I think. If we must pick a new moderator, umm either eg6sir or blanco ftw.

Back