Where art thou HondaSwap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah I laughed when I wrote it !!!! LMAO :)

Either way I dont care who is Mod. just no women !! (no offense Blackwidow) Women with power is never a good idea... too many emotions involved...

i really dont care either.. i dont stand a chance in hell of becoming one anyways

you got my vote , just cuz I can follow your post around and get at least a few good laughs.. But I think you would get ban happy. :DAnd start banning everyone on HS:D... Good luck.

Well as long as you dont ban me .... I will find it funny as hell !!!!!

I personally think alot of dumbass people on here should be banned. Well not alot. But I can name a few. We will deal with them after you get the position.... hahahahahha

What thread over 2 pages in the members lounge doesnt get off topic.

You must be in the everythingyousaycomesoutina.com phrase.

Question, can someone please say something to the kid that posted like 298347289374 replies of useless bullshit in the EG/EK/DC forum, its really getting annoying.
Plus he's spreading false information, like k20a's have no top end power. And it costs 8500 for just the motor.

Didn't mean to get off topic, its just really pissing me off.

Make me a mod. :ph34r: :boff:

:no:

Don't make me a mod!!! :D

No problem.

he doesnt want a :ban: happy person..

:wave:

:calban: <-- ban stick

Rules suck.

Phyregod for moderator!

:calban: :calban: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Christ, everyone wants to be a silly moderator...everyone wants to have the powAr!

lololololol

:werd: :lame:

I just want to be the first woman with powah. :D You know me.

:no:

If you got it, you wouldn't be the first.

Question, can someone please say something to the kid that posted like 298347289374 replies of useless bullshit in the EG/EK/DC forum, its really getting annoying.
Plus he's spreading false information, like k20a's have no top end power. And it costs 8500 for just the motor.

Didn't mean to get off topic, its just really pissing me off.

I've been watching him. PM time.

-----

As far as the site goes, yes, people do grow and move on. I outgrow most sites pretty quickly, but this one has stuck with me. I typically go onto a new site, read EVERY single tech thread, ask questions if I'm not sure about stuff for a while, then contribute if I'm actually doing something on my own, then move on.

I like this site. Sure, I don't post much anymore, but I have less time these days, plus I haven't done anything swap related in a while. Are people interested in my K&M FIPK install in the S2000? Maybe- I'll have to write it up one day when I get the damn thing on the dyno again. Cruise control install on Katie's 88 Civic? I doubt it, but you never know. I still check the site almost daily though, and I interject where I think it's needed. I don't help the site to grow if I reply to everything, and I think that goes for most of the staff that still visit on a regular basis. We could answer quite a few of the questions if we wanted to, but it's better for newer tech-savvy people to get their input too... plus I think we actually have a very good tech base without having to constantly repeat what can be found through the search function.

My interests have changed too- I'm no longer interested in swapping engines in Civics, at least not in my own stable of cars. I'm mostly reading things on Autoblog and the S2000 forums. The questions I have usually can't be answered on a forum, so I generally go to harder to find sources for answers such as very experienced tuners, engine builders who could care less about spending time on the internet, and buddies with higher degrees than mine that are actually working deep within the automotive industry and the aftermarket. When I have turbocharger questions, I ask my engineer buddies at Garrett, not a forum. They tend to be a bit more knowledgeable than the laypeople and poseurs in most forums. ;)

I won't get it, Cal. ;) It was a joke. I know there was another before me. lmao. And for the record... when have I used my 'woman' card and gone apeshit emotional? lol

So, back on track... I'll be wondering what else is coming for HS. I won't leave y'all. :)

No, just catching up on posts- just about done, then answer an email and go to bed.

Back