Where can I buy this??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

boostedf22

dis is why im not
I want one but cant find it

652.jpg

Sweet just bought me one !!!! Cant wait to break it in !!!

Thanks

+ rep

toilet weight reduction ftw!

now you can flush faster? or piss faster? lol.
also good if your shitter is about to go through the floor, removes that extra pound that may put it through.

toilet weight reduction ftw!

now you can flush faster? or piss faster? lol.
also good if your shitter is about to go through the floor, removes that extra pound that may put it through.

i heard it comes with a JDM Right hand flush system too

i heard it comes with a JDM Right hand flush system too

OH SNAP! no friggin way. i dont believe you. those are the shit. almost litterally.

next will be "vinyl stickers for the shitter" then LED lights that make your water glow.

fast and the furious: tokyo shits. .....

..... wait, they already made that movie.

A moron with a Carbon Fiber Toilet Seat!!! Get it right...

Hater !!

Everyone waste money on something. It might be anything. Hookers, drugs, ect. I dont come knocking you on what you blow your money on.

Going strip it out !!!

closed.jpg

Last edited:
When you flush a toilet, the water is emptied out of the tank in the back. . . . how do the fish survive after you flush ?

They only have to survive a few seconds until the water comes back in.

also, I don't believe this functions like a regular toilet, wherein the fish are in near-freezing water from a crusty pipe.

Finally, This is the best thread of this month, hands down. I have a $50 toilet seat (It slowly closes) and it's quick-release for travel and cleaning.

I'm serious too.

Anyway, people made fun of me for this seat, but damn if I find it up anymore. It's always down. But alas, because someone in my house keeps STANDING ON THE FUCKING THING TO REACH THINGS ON THE SHELF it's breaking. I need a new toilet seat.

Back