Where can I find a MP3->WAV converter?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I want a FREE program. This minimal 200-220 songs on my MP3 player isn't cutting it. In .WAV form the player can hold around 400 songs which is more acceptable.

So where can I find it?

thats what i was thinking. wav files are barely compressed. maybe if you kill the quality like a mofo they could be the same size.

Quoted post[/post]]
I want a FREE program. This minimal 200-220 songs on my MP3 player isn't cutting it. In .WAV form the player can hold around 400 songs which is more acceptable.

So where can I find it?

actually the reverse should be true, you should only be able to fit like 150 .wav files ,and like 400 .mp3's

I meant WMA, lol.

I never can find the song I want to hear. And I'd cut a bit of qaulity to put more songs on it.

you don't have to drop to wma to drop quality.

drop your 160+ bit rate tracks down to 128 or lower. they will sound like shit, but hey, its what you want :p

128 still sounds okay through low to midrange headphones.

Same for low-end speakers. If you're listening through anything that puts out decent sound, def. 160+ bitrate.

Thats what I've been using, most of the songs are something like 192 or whatever.

I rarely use it through headphones. 97% of the time I use it in my car, 2% is used for uploading and the other 1% is headphone use.

if i had a more space, I would only DL the highest quality. But 1G is actually really small.

I recently got some super dank headphones and now I can't stand to listen to anything under 192. Even 192 sounds kinda washed out some times; I always try to get 256+.

Back