where can i find one of these??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
looking for this airduct for my front bumper.. anyone know where i can find one

DSC_0574.jpg

The hose coming from the turbo that attaches to the air filter. Couldnt i take it to the air duct. And force more air in there at high speeds. Or would itserve no purpose

Ram-Air Turbo, duh.

Maybe he wants to cool his brakes?

The hose coming from the turbo that attaches to the air filter. Couldnt i take it to the air duct. And force more air in there at high speeds. Or would itserve no purpose

haha.. what the hell do you think a turbo does??

alright.. enough chit chat.. where can i find one?

No, it won't make a difference in air velocity, It might make a slight difference in Intake Charge Temperature, but not by much.

Also, how would you filter that setup?

me?? .. remember i'm running a stock airbox w/ K&N.. i'll just run some large hose to the airbox opening

OOOO ya i forgot. Are you sure it's not a custom one-off piece, I've never seen that anywhere before.

depends where his turbo is pulling the air from
if he's got a filter right off the snail then any cool air would be beneficial

you can either route your turbo inlet+filter to an area that has access to cool air, or you can try and rig a sealed airbox with a drop in k+n, all as a sealed system, with the airbox getting its inlet from that cutout

OOOO ya i forgot. Are you sure it's not a custom one-off piece, I've never seen that anywhere before.

J's Racing makes them, but i'm not about to spend $100+ on this.. i'll attempt to make it myself if thats the case.. i have a buddy who can do fiberglass work

there we go .

Attachments

• P1000355.jpg
    P1000355.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 94
  • P1000356.jpg
    P1000356.jpg
    450.3 KB · Views: 97
  • P1000358.jpg
    P1000358.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 100
like i said you can buy that at Autozone w/ black tubing.. not that gayass blue shit

oh and you need to vacuum.. i see Dorito crumbs

Back