where can i find one of these??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm not boosted :D remember this is my thread.. not the threadjackers

well after reading up on the car i posted above.. it turns out its a custom piece.. hmm .. hey Tn'A where ya at?

Last edited:
like i said you can buy that at Autozone w/ black tubing.. not that gayass blue shit

oh and you need to vacuum.. i see Dorito crumbs

lmfao

well after reading up on the car i posted above.. it turns out its a custom piece.. hmm .. hey Tn'A where ya at?
prob with the new baby, sent him a PM with a link to this thread
i'd mock something up with one of the fog light blanks and some cardboard so you get a general idea of what you're looking for

TOES_HUNGRY.jpg

Thats rght , big feet to match a big fuckin DICK !! size 13 , and 9 inches strong, I can get you a pic of my if your interested !!

I dont eat any kind of chips , so it cant be doritos. Pic was taken in the game room , so I really cant vouch for anythng on the floor in there.

ok.. well i found these, but not sure which one i'd need.. NACA Ducts

it wouldnt be an exact fit, but i could trim the edges and mount it from the inside and it would serve its purpose.. doesnt have to look pretty, just not sure how big i'd need it .. i know it would need a short depth..

Thats rght , big feet to match a big fuckin DICK !! size 13 , and 9 inches strong, I can get you a pic of my if your interested !!

I dont eat any kind of chips , so it cant be doritos. Pic was taken in the game room , so I really cant vouch for anythng on the floor in there.

umm.. no thanks..

remember cut longways at an angle
\
\
\

the only ones i can find are from j's racing... 160 bucks.. f that s

im sure you could use a stock (or pwjdm) eg fog light as something to work from.

burner, stop with the thread jacking. If you have an efficient IC, like b said, then you wont have to worry about temps... because its going to get hot as balls anyhow... As for ram air... umm you have a turbo, thats ram air enough....

I think my shopvac has an attachment that would work :D

The hose coming from the turbo that attaches to the air filter. Couldnt i take it to the air duct. And force more air in there at high speeds. Or would itserve no purpose

Won't really be worth it. Even Ram air Camaro SS/TA WS6s see virtually no gains in power below 130 or so mph.

Back