Where can I get extended wheel studs?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OK, so other than paying out my ass for Skunk studs, do I have any alternatives for extended studs that are between 75 and 80mm long, including the splined length, and the thickness of the shoulder? I'm going to need a 25mm spacer in the rear and a 5mm spacer up front. Yes, H&R makes these, but at $185 for 'em, shipped, I have to think there's a cheaper alternative. I can make the spacers myself for next to nothing, but am having a hell of a time finding studs that long. Oh- and I need 20 of 'em.

I would think that any machine shop could thread some round stock and spline the bottom. We have a threader at my shop, but unfortunately I can't spline, and we don't have metric bolt threads. $185 seems like a lot, but maybe it's reasonable. <_<

Well I mean gee, I could do that threading, but it's got to be super hard ass high grade steel, and it's not so much splined as it is knurled... big diff, and it's hard to do with you're working with grade 10.9+ steel...

Back