Where can i get pedal mounts?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xunderdog13x

swapping my stock civic engine for a b16 or a b18 but its currently an auto trans. i figure it would be cool to switch to std when i swap it. but i dont know where i can find the assembly for the pedals, since im going to need an extra one. Anyone know about this?

Its a pain to swap from auto to manual. But you can find them at local yards pretty easy. And what year are you planning on doing the swap on?

its a 2000 civic. and yea i figured local yards but i figured it would be easier to just order some unless they were real pricey. but i cant find em on any of those original parts sites <_<

I hate to tell you this. But I have a 2000 Civic as well, and when I bought my new manual brake pedal for my conversion from the Honda dealership, they told me it was the LAST one they could get. This was only about 1 month ago. And online it looks like it's out of stock everywhere. Part number 46500-S04-A10. Shouldn't be more than $45. I do have the one I've been using for the longest time. It's the automatic one that my mechanic cut apart and welded a manual pad onto. looks like weld... but it's deff solid, and it's the correct angles/bend. If you want it, LMK.

lol that would be funny if I bought the last new one available... :ph34r:

g'luck.

thanks man. that number helped me find that part online so apparently it wasnt the very last one haha but what about the same thing for the new clutch pedal?

there's various pieces to it. there's the bracket, the pedal, and the clutch master cylinder.

yea its lookin like i'd have to spend quite a bit at this point so i'll probably see what i can scrap from a yard first lol

Back