where can i get this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

performance motor mounts for my 91 crx, im puttin a z6 in it so i need D series mounts, but i cant find any on yahoo. they are alll B series... any help would be awesome. thanks
Tyler

Use your stock mounts. Yoiu can get performance inserts somewhere (I dont konw where) or you can make your own using this 3m stuff.

i saw a set of inserts on ebay for $45. also you can use hot glue or melt a hockey puck into the holes on your mounts. and yeah use the stock mounts.

i saw a set of inserts on ebay for $45. also you can use hot glue or melt a hockey puck into the holes on your mounts. and yeah use the stock mounts.

Hot glue your mounts? thats really rigging your setup....why didn't I think of that :lol:

Originally posted by erebunicrx@May 30 2004, 08:37 AM

WTF!!! Your telling me you'd fill your mounts with hot glue, please tell me this i just a dumbass idea you had and didn't actually do it, im not even gonna say anything about the hockey puck, if your looking for inserts, pep boys had them at one time, if thats what your looking for use those with polyurethane filler

you can use liquid poly tape of one side and fill up the mount then let it harden

ive never done it. but my friend has a neon and i guess they do it. i have hasport. hotglue will stiffen if up alittle and the puck sounds logical to me it is really hard rubber. dont make a new mount just fill in the holes. but i would buy inserts.

Back