Where did all the tech stickies go?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by KuteGurlie69@Dec 7 2004, 09:23 PM
94redsigal, why are you so hard up on ji/ loco honkey? how do you gain from acting like his mom all the time? i dont post much because everyone humps my leg but i watch and i see you on him more than anyone else. why? it seems like you enjoy busting his balls and are trying to ruin him worse than hes ruined himself. like this post, you post up this whole huge book like its your job to inform everyone how bad he is. yes hes an asshole but hes gone now so why do you keep talking all this shit, true or not?
[post=428090]Quoted post[/post]​

^^^^^^ That's Ji btw and I know for sure because he told me. That's kind of sad that he had to revive that persona and pretend to be an objective bystander.

I left the thread yesterday, but really this thread is more of a cleansing convo, so the number of my replies shouldn't be an issue. As I spent a bunch of time in person with him in the spring and summer, I do feel that I know him very well. He's a much more tolerable person off the internet, but still arrogant, very self-centered and selfish. Even in September, I was trying to stay friends with him. At one point, he asked me to drive his AllTrac out to OR to tow his old Civic 1200 back for him, and I would have too. Then he got more realistic about his finances as his AllTrac is still under reconstruction. And he did try to have a friend help him drop my Si off at my house one Sunday, but those plans got fubared and it ended up that Matt and I had to drive up to get her. And if you are still reading this thread Ji, I tried to have you stay up in VT that day, but no, you cut in off during the first phone convo about it, and then wouldn't consider turning around later in the afternoon. And when we left Devens, I was still annoyed by that. I would have been willing to go halfway up to VT in your car, I was just not willing to spend whole 3 hours in your car and not any in Matt's. Plus I actually appreciated the company on the road on the way home late that night.

And to summarize my position.

1. I agree with what B had to do. And he abused B as both the great admin of this site AND as a friend with his actions of mid-November.
2. Ji would be great having his own forum.
3. He was a good source of tech knowlege, but needn't be put on any pedestal for brilliance. And I am just judging him the way he would evaluate any other person in the tech field.
4. I had no problem with his assholeness kept within the Members Lounge.
5. I had a huge problem with the shit he spewed towards me and Matt in Seany-izzle's for sale thread and never got any apology from him over that. And the names he called that other seller just made HondaSwap look really bad to any outsiders reading the boards.
6. If Ji really and truly wanted to be appreciated for his tech knowledge and remembered kindly on this board, he wouldn't have fucking gone and deleted all of his tech stickies like he did.

i dont post much because everyone humps my leg

too funny to be anyone but ji i suppose...

and ji will def be missed...
and being an asshole online is still just typed words that cause no harm...

but i;m still here everyday so no matter

now who will pick up the SC flaming torch?

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Dec 8 2004, 11:06 AM
Weeeeee! Forum drama!
[post=428432]Quoted post[/post]​

bummer, you took what i was just going to say.

DRAMA!

seriously, i thought drama ends when you leave college. Cuz i know of stupid shit like this going on here, but with people who are 24+, come on. To be honest, no other board thta i know of has the drama like the kind that goes on here. I love this site, i like the people, i like what b provides for us, but A LOT of people need to grow the fuck up.

I really have nothing more to say other than this...

Martine, you are a low life. You listen and stay passive, and then when their usefulness is up, you bring out EVERY FUCKING THING about that person and parade it around in public. What's your point? Do you gain anything? Is someone paying you to do this? You're no better than me by pointing out every detail of my life that you know of. Does anyone else really care about how I gave that guy $20? Does anyone else really care about my 1200 out in OR? Does anyone else really care about my trying to get your car back to you? How about this... When you were "trying to stay friends with me," you kept blasting me on email about who I am, and who my father is. My fucking FATHER. I told you on the goddamn phone to keep my family out of it, and that you need to keep your opinions to yourself, and I would do the same. But no... you had to make it personal. Who the fuck are you to bring my family into what transpires between you and me, you flat nosed, chubby faced shitstain on humanity? That was our turning point, bitch. Blood's thicker than water, and if you can't understand that, than you're less than the subhuman I think you are. And I'll tell you another thing... had you said that shit about my father to me in person, motherfucker, I would have laid you out flat on the ground, tits or no tits. I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from, family's motherfucking FAMILY and we WILL stand up for each other.

To anyone reading this, take a good hard look at me... real close... I yell at you, but that's it. Hell, I've even befriended and helped most of you that I've yelled at. Why? Because I'm not serious. Yeah, I might be arrogant in person, and I might have a quick temper, but shit, nobody's perfect. We all have our faults. But then look at Martine... month after month... post after post... constantly riding my ass and bringing MY personal life and MY family into the mix like it really matters. If she's that much time to obsess over things that ultimately don't concern her in the least, what kind of person do you think she really is? I'll tell you... she's a 34 year old that drives all over the country to make freinds, and they have no clue on who she really is. She has been known to travel across America to hang with people that she thinks will help her dominate a certain website. She lures the most eligible single men that have a passion for Hondas, and seduces them, so that her cars will be fast. Sorry Matt, but she's only using you, but you can't see that because love or sex is flashed in your face, or fake pity for you over the loss of one of your family members, and the real her is set away and see who she really is. She's affected so many people in the North East, and now she's spread to Texas and to CA...so beware of this power hungry bitch. She's a talker, and anyone with an inkling of a clue should see this. And if you don't think she's talking about you, look at all her posts about me. Don't let her fool you.

And with that, I'm logging out for good. I saved my tech posts before I took them down. Email me if you want them. B, don't ban this account this time, simply so they can email me.

Originally posted by KuteGurlie69@Dec 8 2004, 03:35 PM
I really have nothing more to say other than this...

Martine, you are a low life. You listen and stay passive, and then when their usefulness is up, you bring out EVERY FUCKING THING about that person and parade it around in public. What's your point? Do you gain anything? Is someone paying you to do this? You're no better than me by pointing out every detail of my life that you know of. Does anyone else really care about how I gave that guy $20? Does anyone else really care about my 1200 out in OR? Does anyone else really care about my trying to get your car back to you? How about this... When you were "trying to stay friends with me," you kept blasting me on email about who I am, and who my father is. My fucking FATHER. I told you on the goddamn phone to keep my family out of it, and that you need to keep your opinions to yourself, and I would do the same. But no... you had to make it personal. Who the fuck are you to bring my family into what transpires between you and me, you flat nosed, chubby faced shitstain on humanity? That was our turning point, bitch. Blood's thicker than water, and if you can't understand that, than you're less than the subhuman I think you are. And I'll tell you another thing... had you said that shit about my father to me in person, motherfucker, I would have laid you out flat on the ground, tits or no tits. I don't know where you're from, but where I'm from, family's motherfucking FAMILY and we WILL stand up for each other.

To anyone reading this, take a good hard look at me... real close... I yell at you, but that's it. Hell, I've even befriended and helped most of you that I've yelled at. Why? Because I'm not serious. Yeah, I might be arrogant in person, and I might have a quick temper, but shit, nobody's perfect. We all have our faults. But then look at Martine... month after month... post after post... constantly riding my ass and bringing MY personal life and MY family into the mix like it really matters. If she's that much time to obsess over things that ultimately don't concern her in the least, what kind of person do you think she really is? I'll tell you... she's a 34 year old that drives all over the country to make freinds, and they have no clue on who she really is. She has been known to travel across America to hang with people that she thinks will help her dominate a certain website. She lures the most eligible single men that have a passion for Hondas, and seduces them, so that her cars will be fast. Sorry Matt, but she's only using you, but you can't see that because love or sex is flashed in your face, or fake pity for you over the loss of one of your family members, and the real her is set away and see who she really is. She's affected so many people in the North East, and now she's spread to Texas and to CA...so beware of this power hungry bitch. She's a talker, and anyone with an inkling of a clue should see this. And if you don't think she's talking about you, look at all her posts about me. Don't let her fool you.

And with that, I'm logging out for good. I saved my tech posts before I took them down. Email me if you want them. B, don't ban this account this time, simply so they can email me.
[post=428635]Quoted post[/post]​

You have got to be kidding me? Now you have to go and bring me into this drama YET AGAIN? You and I have a SERIOUS problem now chief.

Wowzer. More spewage from Ji.... you have sunk to new lows, as if that were possible. Me not being who I say I am? And this from someone that loves to tell everyone he meets that he is Vice President of NestEggStudios but wanted to hide his real day job. I'm so sorry that I didn't save the pic that your President Vera posted as her avatar in your old NestEgg forum. A fuzzy webcam pic of her in her apartment with her big boobs with cleavage showing. Not too professional. And no wonder than men just date her for her big breasts. And who wants to invest in a company whose President is considered crazy by the government and gets a paid babysitter and Section 8 housing as a result of it? And who tried to commit suicide a few months ago? Meanwhile in reality you were working customer service at a lawnmower company... where you admitted to both me and your supervisor you were an employee with a poor work attitude. So then they lay you off when business gotslow (along with some other people too) and you then feel entitled to steal that Honda motor from them as part of your severance package, but I believe that would makes two of those motors that you stole from them. Yeah fucking great for your karma. Then you had a job with Heritage Ford for a week, but their insurance carrier refused to allow them to hire you because of your piss poor driving record of 27 points. Then you had a short stint with that tire shop in your town. Oh well, you got into an accident in a customer's car while on a test drive. So there goes another job. Oh yeah, and you drive around in your AllTrac with expired insurance tags and odd tires (3 from your mom's old Accord and 1 studded one). Why do I rant about your poor driving record? Because you like to rag on everyone else's driving skills. Improve your skills first.

I only mentioned the civic 1200 proposal and you trying to return my car to me as examples of what I was willing to do for you as a friend up until recently, and how you rudely cut me off on the phone and didn't allow me to suggest how you could save the gas money by staying put in VT and allowing Matt and me to come get my car, and then perhaps kick us some gas money instead. But no, because you had to have your agenda, we ALL had to suffer that day.

And enough about your dad. All I ever have said was that he seems a bit harsh on you. Again, many dads are tougher on their sons that their daughters. The dads subconciously view their sons as competition and treat their daughters like their little princesses. And mothers like to give their daughters shit by them having to do more chores, but they like to pamper their sons. I remember when you were planning to trailer your old AllTrac hood to Rochester, but your dad quickly shot that idea down. He didn't want you to take his friend's trailer out of state.... and I see that even Matt's dad is tough on him but spoils his daughters. And there was that time that you showed me how to solder, but we had to be very circumspect as to how to clean up his bench and put away his tools afterwards. Otherwise, again in comparison to Matt, both of your dads are financial planners, but for some reason, you didn't get taught how to manage your money. You just keep living week to week. But again, I still don't understand how you can take any of this as some dreadful personal attack on you dad.

As to us being friends, you are the one who approached me first by PM. I've done a lot for you as a friend. I don't see how I ever abused our friendship either. And I tried very hard to stay friends with you, it was that surprise explosion in Seany-izzle's thread that finally did me in.

And as to my road trips to Texas... well I went because I do antique shows in Round Top twice a year. I've travelled, met friends and worked in many parts of the country without incident. That's why I have so many miles on my car.

And no, I do not specifically target guys in fast Hondas to seduce and use. ROFL at that comment.

And stop putting down my relationship with Matt. He has been nothing but helpful and good to you. Stop being such a petty little shit and grow up already. :angry:

P.S. I would never have outed your kutiegirl69 persona, except for using that name to pretend to be someone else to criticize me. Well as a chick on this board now, you can go ahead and flirt with Jeffie7...

I want to say somethign real bad, but won't.

HS will live on. Hopefully people take a hint.

My intent was to only read this thread just once every 24 hours. Just to avoid the temptation of getting too wound up in it. You understand, to read is to want to make a reply. But one of my friends on the board suggested I return a little sooner to read the new posts by Ji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back