where did you get your nickname?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Derived from my last name, started in 4th grade during football.

E is the first letter of my name, most of my friends call me "E", my drug of choice is also often refered to as "E", SolSi well i drive a Del Sol Si

That's what I thought, but I wasn't sure. Oh well.

Only you guys know me as SlushBoxTeggy. I have an automatic Integra, nothing special. I did get called Slushy in a phone convo with someone and it kind of weirded me out.

I have 2 other nicknames, Horny and Malarky. No one really calls me Steve but my parents, family, and a few old friends. A lot of people don't even really know my full real name.

Horny-My last name is Hornacek. In 4th grade one of my friends had a brilliant moment and called me Horny, it stuck.

Malarky-Freshman year I pledge a fraternity. My game was decent back then but I would say anything to a girl (give them a line of bullshit). The night I got in they said my nickname was Malarky (yes, spelt wrong). I was happy that I didn't get Capt. Ahab like a few brothers wanted. And this one has stuck hardcore. At school I barely respond to Steve. Most people don't know my last name, they think it's Steve Malarky.

And I love every nickname I have.

Pissedoffsol can't spell Jeff

well i was a fan of the cartoon back in the day, and on aim 228 was the first number that i got the sn to work, then i decided it was good enough so i use it for everything

i dont really have any actual nick names, you cant shorten Kyle at all, mostly i just get called by my last name if its not my first....

reikoshea came from a weird childhood

as a kid i used to play laser tag a LOT. I was a cheating bastard that used the mirrors to bounce my shots while i was camping by a wall. I always used the name ricochet.

when hackers came out i thought it was cool how they did shit like "cereal killer" and "acid burn" and shit like that, so i decided to turn my name into somethink like that...sooo Reiko Shea. The rest is history.

reikoshea came from a weird childhood

as a kid i used to play laser tag a LOT. I was a cheating bastard that used the mirrors to bounce my shots while i was camping by a wall. I always used the name ricochet.

when hackers came out i thought it was cool how they did shit like "cereal killer" and "acid burn" and shit like that, so i decided to turn my name into somethink like that...sooo Reiko Shea. The rest is history.

hmm... and yours was one of the only ones I wondered about.

Back