Where did you vacation this year?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90 accord

Chicks dig the box
VIP
As I sit here in the airport waiting foe my flight, I was wondering where you all went on vacation this year. One of my cousins is getting married in Wisconsin tomorrow. My Dad is going and decided he wanted to take my with ;) We will be back Sunday but I can't wait to get out of this 100 degree weather and into some low to mid 60's weather... Even if it is only for a few days!

I went on quite a few small vacations this year, 3 trips to Vegas, weekend trips to San Fran, LA, Chicago, Dallas, Clearwater Beach Florida.

My big trip this year was back in March/April when I went to Japan and Hong Kong, and I'm going back to Hong Kong on October 28th for 2 weeks.

nothing major, just weekend trips to Long Beach, San Diego.. no Vegas this year yet

As I sit here in the airport waiting foe my flight, I was wondering where you all went on vacation this year. One of my cousins is getting married in Wisconsin tomorrow. My Dad is going and decided he wanted to take my with ;) We will be back Sunday but I can't wait to get out of this 100 degree weather and into some low to mid 60's weather... Even if it is only for a few days!

Where is Wisco are you heading to?

The wife and I (with her two brother and their girlfriends and mother/father in law) rented a 5000 sq ft log cabin in Rome WI this summer for a week. It was the best vacation ever. I golfed 90 holes of golf in 5 straight days on excellent courses. We had our own pool and hot tub. We cooked for ourselves and had a hell of a time. We had access to a ski boat for bumming on the local lakes and just relaxed. It was the first time since I got a cell phone at age 16 that I turned if off for more than an hour - I was totally off the cellular/social grid for 7 days. We are doing it again next year same time same place.

Went to a motorcycle rally in northern Oregon for a weekend, spent a week in Salt Lake (work related) and thats about it. It was a pretty busy summer for us so we didn't get away to much. I think we are going to catch a Seahawks game here in a few weeks though.

went to ohio for a few days to meet the inlaws... thats it.

Sucks to be you.

I've been on 2 vacations my whole life. Neither of them were this year.

car-stuck-snow.jpg

Google Maps

Here.

Went on a bunch of small vacations myself. Spent 3 days skiing in Lake Placid, NY back in late February. For Memorial Day weekend I went camping at Mohican State Park in Ohio. Did some canoeing and lots of mountain biking. For the 4th of July I went to a family reunion in Nashville, then did another at a lake house in eastern OH in August. 2 weeks ago I threw a bachelor for a friend in downtown Columbus.

Pretty much went somewhere every weekend but no legit vaca's.

Lots of camping trips, boating/fishing trips, etc but no real 7 day out of state ones.

I went to Gulf Shores Alabama for my summer vacation with my wife, we got in a wreck in Mobile Alabama, totalled out my 09 Matrix S, (daily wagon) then the oil from the oil spill started hitting the beach mid week. Then we went to Anaheim for 5 days of disney land and 2 days at Moorpark Cali then home. Flying to Michigan in november to see some family

I spent one weekend in Boston, MA for Anime Boston in April and another weekend in Sommerset, NJ in June for Anime Next. Both were good, but I basically attended them to go shopping.

I'm posting this from ocean city md doing a 3 day weekend. too bad it turned out to be vw
week and there's a bunch of fags running around. I've never seen so many Apple fans in one spot.

I regret not taking the trailblazer we took the civic Si. its got vtec.... vtec = fail

South Beach in Miami this past May.

Punta Cana in November.

Went to the Jersey Shore...no I didn't run into Snookie. This was high class Jersey Shore, Avalon, NJ. My sisters boyfriend ows a 3bd 3bth condo gave us a week for free. Really good times down there

hes a fucking troll and now hes gone

7 out of his 12 posts were argumentative and attacking other members

:banned:

Back