Where do I go from here?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dasfinc

I have a 92 Civic CX hatch, and I have Aquired *Or will be aquiring shortly* A D15B7 Head, OBX Intake for that head, Larger TB, D16A6 Camshaft, and a D16Y7 Cam Gear *Along with the P06 ECU*. This combination has been done a few times before and basically I want the best I can get without dropping the block out of the car or spending too much money. I'm aiming for 140 NA hp if possible, What else would I be looking at to get more out of this motor? Injectors, bigger fuel pump? Etc, What gives the best gains, and would be best for the car *RELIABLITY IS IMPORTANT, AutoX is the goal for this car*

Right now the car just has fresh exhaust because it had all rusted off as it was a city car *Fleabay Special Front to back high-flow (Pretty much just straight pipes with a racing cat)* and NGK Plugs.

i would say your next step for the head would be porting and polishing, BUT, since you are going to be using it to do autox, i would say start building your suspension because it is more important in autox. sway bars, strut bars, shocks, struts, the works. and most importantly some sticky tires for the twisties

Well I need a bit more than 70hp :p.

Struts/springs people like? Anyone have any preferances?

I had a set of Skunk2 coilovers paired with Tokico Illiminas. Teamed up with Skunk2 front camber kit, and SPC Rear. And a set of DC strut bars front and back, and lower back tie bar from DC as well. It was also in a 92 CX and I loved it till I hit a telephone poll.

Back