1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where I can buy LMA's

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by amadeuscr, May 5, 2008.

1. amadeuscr

amadeuscr Member

I tried looking on ebay and nothing , is there a place I can buy the lost motion assemblies? tried to google it but nothing !!

2. BrokenRex

BrokenRex New Member

unfortunately you're likely going to have to go to the dealer. try looking back on ebay or your local craigslist and look for anyone parting out a vtec motor, email them and hope for the best. if not, stop at a local supermarket and pick up a bottle of k-y on your way to the dealer. i find it's less painful if you don't clench.

3. K2e2vin

K2e2vin Senior Member

there's some online "dealerships" that sell them for less than local dealerships. A good one is hondaautomotiveparts.com although there are others.

4. LS_VTEC

LS_VTEC you get the BRAKE

5. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

Part number 14820-P30-010 or 14820-P73-J01 will work (they are interchangable). P30 is a USDM Honda part number, and P73 is a JDM Honda part number. So the P30 is the one you ask for at dealers. Or buy here...

Honda Automotive Parts+---

6. amadeuscr

amadeuscr Member

kool , thanx everyone,

I talk to dealership in Costa Rica (where I live) and it cost $75 each ! and they're eight , in hondaautomotiveparts.com its $21 each !

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted