where i can get acura parts??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blink1_8_2dude

Ok, I need to get horn button,oil pan gasket, gsr throttle cable, one of those bolts than come off the head of the valve cover and hold the valve cover on(i broke it), and also my antenna will not go up or down on my integra gsr does anyone know what wrong with it and where i could find all of these parts fro real cheap i have like no money. thanks.

only place I would go for that stuff is the Acura Dealership

FYI call around all the places do their own pricing so one place might cost 50% more then the other

Acura of Annapolis had a clutch slave sly for 79 and then acura of another place had it for 129

so call around!

you can get the gasket from like autozone or advanced auto. i got mine there

You can get all that from a junkyard, I just got my gas tank from a junk yard. I punctured a hole in it, don't know how, but it was extremely little. Anyway, I have a 02 SI still relatively new, and they happend to have a totalled SI, but the gas tank was in mint condition. Dealer wanted $250 for the gas tank, got it for $75. I think they both are a rip off, but at least I saved more than half.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 9 2003, 07:22 PM
only place I would go for that stuff is the Acura Dealership

FYI call around all the places do their own pricing so one place might cost 50% more then the other

Acura of Annapolis had a clutch slave sly for 79 and then acura of another place had it for 129

so call around!

:ditto: Called up one Honda dealership, they said 10.xx for a radatior cap and 10 for a thermostat, went to a closer one, they wanted 20 each, told them that the other place was cheaper, they gave it to me for the cheaper price.

also, check out acuraautomotiveparts.org . They are like Majestic honda for acura parts. Nice and cheap.

yeah, well somebody find me a trunk badge for a 99 acura 1.6 EL... :)

Back